Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
05 November, 08:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
04 November, 01:54
TFR-Temporary Flight Restriction over Mar-A-Lago "watch the water" Mar = water.

It's more important than ever to get real news as CNN reports Trump dead leftist demons buy in without checking.

https://rumble.com/v1rd5mw...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anna Earthling @Earthling2
05 November, 02:07
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
lGood point! Lago is water too. They're redoing the garden area, first trees were removed, now their stumps are gone too, the cracks in the south wall have been repaired, guess they'll paint it next and plant something new luke they did on the sea side earlier this year. No need for drones to see in from the ocean side at least.

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
04 November, 01:51
Not to bring down the vibe, but I cant stand her face!

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
04 November, 12:42
i think shes a white hat. my gut

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 November, 12:35
waiting for first dollar...

Anne Kats @anneanon1
04 November, 12:24
😂🕊

Kevina Brian @Gatachica
04 November, 12:15
The only way that donkey bitch gets $8 out of me is when she serves me a Top Shelf Margarita!🤣🥰🙌🏻

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
04 November, 10:57
🤣😂
All I see when I hear her name!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
04 November, 10:51

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 November, 10:46
I bet " Uncle Soros" can help her out. 😂🤣😅

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 November, 10:45
should we help her get caught up on her taxes too

Blizzard BlizzardZ @BlizzardZ
04 November, 10:34
I dont think they have access to money at GITMO. But I have been wrong before.

Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
04 November, 10:07
Next thing you know, you can buy an Oscar for $8 too.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
04 November, 11:04
In response Becca Lumian to his Publication
The price of an Oscar probably doesn’t involve money. If you know what I mean. 😏🤨

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
04 November, 09:40
Some reason when I hear or see her, she reminds me of a cow.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
04 November, 10:33
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
Nothing like a little "Udder" nonsense lol.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
04 November, 09:39

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
04 November, 09:38
She can earn that $8 in 32 days with tips from tending bar and doing the splits...

She can earn that $8 in 32 days with tips from tending bar and doing the splits...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 November, 11:10
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
She´s dirty too. Pushing the vaccine.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
04 November, 09:35
Looks a lot like Huma Abedin can't beat DNA

Nino Trumpet @truthpa
04 November, 09:33
Boy, she looks like HUMA. Same mold?

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
04 November, 09:36
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
Same dad

Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
04 November, 12:41
In response Nino Trumpet to his Publication
share the same father i believe

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Baaaahahahahaha.... Nope!😂

hope saxton @Scribe11
Good morning Vincent ♡
lol

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
04 November, 09:14
because she has no cents(sense)..... hahaha 🤣

hope saxton @Scribe11
04 November, 09:34
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
This is so true! God one! lol

Tazz 1776 @tazz1776
04 November, 09:14
🤣🤣😂 Not

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
04 November, 09:04
😂🤣😂

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 November, 08:36

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
04 November, 08:24

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
04 November, 08:22

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
04 November, 08:21