Good Vibes Only

Balance Is Key

What\'s A Vibe?

09:02 PM - Nov 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by 9Ursine in this post can reply
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
03 November, 09:58
In response M9tch 0000 to his Publication
At this point in the game I need Good Vibes. We all know the poop vibes that exist. How do poop vibes help anyone? Don't be sucked in to the poop lol! We have to be keeping the Vibes high because we will be needed. Expect attacks and COUNTER! Thankfully we have support! We are all here and need each other. We got this! WWG1QGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kym Roy @KRoy_2
03 November, 09:32
Balance is key but i definitley prefer good vibes! πŸ™†πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Though I think my thumb accidentally hit the whats a vibe vote πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Its a off day for meπŸ˜‚lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
03 November, 09:28
This is a superbly wise poll.

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
03 November, 09:17
:)
I chose Balance is Key ☯️
But, πŸŒŸβ˜€οΈGood Vibes is muh FaaaaV :)πŸ₯°πŸ˜

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
03 November, 09:31
In response KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… to her Publication
Balance bequeaths access to all information here without the filter of bias.

Balance gives the observer the position to view perfect grace in action.

Honkler Simpson @Honkler
03 November, 09:05
I'm on a good-ish vibe but it's been a terrible rollercoster ride which made me miss the target both ways. So I want balance and feet on ground, lest I create false expectations and lose hope. I know I can't follow these always, but it's what I must aim for.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 November, 09:29
In response Honkler Simpson to his Publication
Here's some hugs for you. have a good evening and I hope tomorrow is blessed.