___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
My Father-N-Law has Melanoma that came back in the back of his head. I have tried for years to express & shared with my wife for years about remedies. NOW….she wants me to back & research posts of how different protocols help.
ME: ARE YOU 💩ing me? Whoever sees this, please give suggestions cause I wanna shove it down their throats like a MEGA RED PILL. I already have this one👇🏻
08:10 PM - Nov 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Fritz28 in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 November, 01:07
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
ivermectin.com in the US from what I hear is resonable pricing with info.. also could email childrens health defense. com maybe they would listen to RFK jr??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 November, 01:02
lot of great comments here... HCQ had peer reviewed studies like ivermectin on cancer treatments... this was back in 2016...Apotex CEO's Barry and Honey Sherman were pushing Canada's health agency to look at the findings... Dec 2017 both were murdered in their mansion and the only thing taken would be whatever was in their hidden safe..OPP knew it was foul play.. in the court case they subpoenaed Trudeau and Fauci...Trudeaus hand picked AG refused to testify for Both on grounds of COVID... court case is still open

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 November, 09:53
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Many natural and homeopathic doctors have been killed also. Big Pharma is like a Big Mafia organization it seems, wanting no competition. Natural doctors were referred to as "quacks" when I was in nursing school. So the demonization of natural remedies has been going on for a long time.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
04 November, 12:08
Anon prayers have been known to change many paths 🐸🙏💜

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
04 November, 12:01
Its Amazing how effective FenBen is!

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
04 November, 12:18
In response Cornell Qarcia77 to his Publication
I know….but how do you respond to this? Is there a game here on him? I literally can’t respond. I’m screwed!

Every Time @soTELLme533
04 November, 12:00
Ivermectin is written up on NIH website.
https://www.chrisbeatcance...
My unsolicited advice: healing the wounds within your family might help all of you.
Ralph Waldo Emerson:
"All are needed by each one,
Nothing is good or fair alone."

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

04 November, 01:04
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
awesome Mandy!!!

MARTHA ROTHER @marzbars
04 November, 10:32
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
It is amazing that this came up today when I was just talking about it to my DILs mom. Thank you.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
03 November, 11:45
Bought a tube of it when it was on the shelf with the ivermectins. Had heard it was good for cancer beforehand.

All the healing is out there for us, and it's about to get even easier! Good Luck on this healing journey.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 November, 11:57
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Yhank you, but it’s not my journey…..it’s theirs who I’m trying to help. I’m pissed they don’t listen without “expert advice” 🤬. We can’t save everybody, but 🤬

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
03 November, 11:44
Yes!! and Ivermectin!! God bless

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
03 November, 11:44
Here is a place to start ‘parasite protocols’ http://floridasharkman.org This site has a lot of info on cancers. Sorry I didn’t see your original post. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 November, 11:59
In response Julie Bobulie to her Publication
Thank you!

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 November, 11:34
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Praying you get an influx of good suggestions from frens here, and that everything works out for him! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💓