___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
03 November, 08:10
My Father-N-Law has Melanoma that came back in the back of his head. I have tried for years to express & shared with my wife for years about remedies. NOW….she wants me to back & research posts of how different protocols help.
ME: ARE YOU 💩ing me? Whoever sees this, please give suggestions cause I wanna shove it down their throats like a MEGA RED PILL. I already have this one👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Cornell77 in this post can reply
___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
04 November, 12:18
In response Cornell Qarcia77 to his Publication
I know….but how do you respond to this? Is there a game here on him? I literally can’t respond. I’m screwed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
04 November, 10:47
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Just have to speak your truth unapologetically. Ive been taking massive doses of Fenbendazole. Its literally safer than Tylenol. Sure he didnt think you meant Phen-phen?