Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 November, 01:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Spiegel @dspiegel
03 November, 01:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Our Creator is amazing. This woman is amazing. That other woman is amazing. Life is amazing.
07:57 PM - Nov 03, 2022
In response David Spiegel to his Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 November, 09:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thank you for reposting, it made Nana cry when I posted it yesterday. I couldn't get it to link out.
I totally understand the woman that took her baby, that is what Nana's do especially when you are missing your babies.

I told my grandson the other day, "You just stop that growing up right now"

I miss that time cause when they they old enough they don't need ya so much any more. Up to about age 5 to me is the mostest precious time of life.

That bond during those years is like nothing else that exists in any lifetime of dimension.

Tom Grant @GrantQ
04 November, 06:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Couldn't agree more Nana. Children are by far God's greatest gift. Only problem is they grow up too fast. My youngest is 4 and she runs to the door with excitement whenever i come home from work, gives me hugs all the time (my oldest two not so much). I'm just making the most of it now before she grows out of it.
Have an AWESOME day and God bless you.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
03 November, 08:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The power of God is beyond what we can comprehend.

Happens all the time, if you pay attention.