Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 November, 01:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by dspiegel in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
25 March, 10:13
In response David Spiegel to his Publication
Please do not take babies on planes - it is torture for them, as they cannot equalize the pressure in their ears... they are screaming, because they are in agony. 😪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
07 November, 09:34
😢

J&G Leman @LooktoHim
04 November, 08:04
Thank you for sharing this most beautiful memory. God is truly so AMAZING. He truly is there for each and everyone of us, if we just trust in Him. ❤️

Cassio Peia @Cassio63
04 November, 04:19
🙏😇What a wonderful story and such proof in answered prayers, even if they don't always show up how we expect them.

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
04 November, 02:14
😭! So touching TY

Ange Love @LoveM
04 November, 10:21

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
04 November, 09:09
GOD IS SO FABULOUS....LOVE THIS!!!
;)

wht 2.0 @wht
04 November, 02:35
“Our heavenly Father has a thousand ways to provide for us, of which we know nothing.” ― Ellen G. White; Ministry of Healing (pub 1905)

MLB Bell @MLBell4546
04 November, 01:49
So Good ! 🙏❤️

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
04 November, 01:39
A soul touching story! ❤️

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
03 November, 11:26
Beautiful❤️❤️❤️If we pray, our prayers are answered, just that we dont recognize it because we have in our own mind how we think God should answer our prayers. Its in Gods hands and timing how our prayers are answered, not ours.

Jeane Vanburen @Daisydoodle
03 November, 11:20
This spoke to my soul

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
03 November, 10:01

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
03 November, 09:36
He lives and walks among us.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
03 November, 09:06
Beautiful!!! God is GOOD and so is HUMANITY!!! 🙏 ❤️

CharRose @CharRose
03 November, 08:55
Oh my heart...so beautiful. ❤️

arba happihr @arba
03 November, 08:10
IT's the honest truth
God and his angels answer prayers.
I know .
Thanks for sharing this clip

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
03 November, 08:04
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😢❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
03 November, 07:58
😢Thank you so very much for sharing that❣️

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 November, 07:57
Our Creator is amazing. This woman is amazing. That other woman is amazing. Life is amazing.

TBo ogg donated @tbog
03 November, 08:36
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The power of God is beyond what we can comprehend.

Happens all the time, if you pay attention.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 November, 09:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thank you for reposting, it made Nana cry when I posted it yesterday. I couldn't get it to link out.
I totally understand the woman that took her baby, that is what Nana's do especially when you are missing your babies.

I told my grandson the other day, "You just stop that growing up right now"

I miss that time cause when they they old enough they don't need ya so much any more. Up to about age 5 to me is the mostest precious time of life.

That bond during those years is like nothing else that exists in any lifetime of dimension.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 November, 07:49
That is so, so beautiful. ♥️

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
03 November, 07:42
💓So beautiful.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
03 November, 07:42
AMEN WHEN WE PRAY WE NEVER KNOW HOW GOD WILL ANSWER AND THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE AND TESTIMONY OF LOVE COMFORT AND PEACE

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
03 November, 07:24
Best story I had the pleasure of listening to in a long time. All those connections are around us every day and we don't see them.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
03 November, 07:05
Beautiful! 😭

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
03 November, 06:47
❤️🙏❤️😭❤️🙏❤️

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
03 November, 06:28
also blubbering, now I'm a big pile of goo.

Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
03 November, 05:43
😭blubbering

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
03 November, 05:40
Awesome story!