Photon 333 @Photon
Posting on behalf of my sibling:

I've been in absolute hell in a hospital where I was abused by the staff. There is an open police investigation.
If anyone is going to man up with an intervention, now is the time. Otherwise, my intention if/when I get home is to leave this world. I'm in level 17 pain and feel abandoned by my own military.
If anyone wants to know my personal information, message me here. (I have been verified on this site.)
Much love, Annie 💙
02:38 PM - Nov 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by Photon in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
29 November, 12:09
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, we are all coming before You, praying for our friend Annie. Please God, watch over her, heal her, and keep her safe. Please give her and her family love, comfort, peace, healing, wisdom, guidance, strength, encouragement. Help them with whatever the situation is. Please stop the staff in the hospital from harming her or anyone else that is in there. Please surround them all with Your armor, Father. Be their source of refuge, Father. In Jesus' name, Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
28 November, 08:51
SENDING LOVING AND HEALING VIBRATIONS! ❤❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
26 November, 04:49
Annie or sibling - please update, many of us are worried Annie is in a bad situation. Annie (and sibs), you are in our thoughts and prayers. I hope you find peace soon and I pray they give you solid pain relief so you can rest, you are NOT forgotten here.

I'm glad we met on Anonup...you were always someone I followed and listened to. I appreciate your fiesty spirit and spunk and your love for your country and the people in it.

May God bless you and give you peace, may the angels carry you home when you are ready to go - you will be in good hands with them... You will be missed - but I understand the pain and trying to live with it.

Sandy Baluch @SandyBaluch
22 November, 08:39
Praying for you, Annie! 🙏🙏🙏

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 November, 09:57
Any word on how Photon is doing?
Prayers for her and her whole family!

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
19 November, 06:07
    ◯
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
16 November, 12:32
✝️☮️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

16 November, 11:58
Still praying, Annie! Love and Hugs to you and your Family from your AU Family! 🙏💙🙏

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
16 November, 10:51
We love you. ❤️🙏

J J Larr @3JJL
15 November, 05:16
Praying for you to have a miraculous healing and full recovery. 💖🙏🙏🙏💖

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 November, 03:35
Praying and thinking of you constantly. 🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (George_Q_2Q2Q) can see their posts

Ange Love @LoveM
14 November, 04:39

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 November, 08:15
🙏 Annie, you are still in my prayers. May God guide, bless, and protect you. ♥️

Montana Born Patriot @QCircleM
12 November, 04:42
Hi Annie, been thinking about you. a friend currently has her husband being treated at Life Vessel in Grand Junction Colorado and is reporting spectacular results. Life Vessel has numerous locations across the United States. In addition to his cancer improoving, it is looking like he. may actually walk out of the clinic in a couple weeks. He was in an electrical accident in his 20s and has been in a wheel chair the last 40 years. Please check them out. Much love to you. J in Montana

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 November, 01:47
SENDING YOU LIGHT AND LOVE - THINKING OF YOU AND PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PHOTON!! MUCH LOVE TO YOU ALL!!! 🙏♥️♥️🙏

11 November, 11:40
Hi Annie! Praying for you. We need you! Please give us an update on how you are doing. Much Love, Many Hug and Tons of Prayers for you and for your family! 🙏💙🙏

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
10 November, 12:11
Hi, Annie. I was thinking about you and praying for you. I hope you, or a family member, can let us know how you are.

Sending prayers, hugs and much love.
❤️❤️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
10 November, 11:57
Hi Photon,
How are you doing? This post was 7 days ago. Praying for the pain to be taken from you. We need you because you are part of our tribe. Please let us know how you are.🙏❤️🙏

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
10 November, 11:50
♥️♥️♥️⚔

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
10 November, 11:37
🙏❤️🙏

Bookish Girl @Noninon
10 November, 11:36
oh Annie....weve been so worried about Pho. Please rely all the prayers, respect and love we have. I wish you to be pain free and under Jesus' protection 💞🙏💞🙏

Sherry Bliss @Ratherbriding
10 November, 11:06
I’m praying for you, Annie🙏🏻 My heart goes out to you. Hold on! Pray and know that you will be restored in the name of Jesus be healed. All glory and honor be to God that restorith you, mind body and spirit, I pray in the name of Jesus our Lord. Know it to be true and it will be done.

Big Mike @GunnySgt9098
10 November, 11:01
I don't have permission to send personal message. I am retired Marine Corp Vet i have been through alot and have been a trigger pull from ending it all. I am always here to LISTEN to U. Yours Truly Gunny.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
10 November, 10:59
Annie or sibling, if you see this please update us when you can. Continuous prayers for your well being & healing!! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
10 November, 10:57
I am sorry you are in so much pain and are feeling abandoned. I just want you to know that you are loved and valued. You are one of our family here and we will stay with you through thick and thin, your pain, and inner turmoil. You have NOT been abandoned by us. God has brought us together for a reason. We have all landed here with a purpose-- to learn and understand that we are only as great and as strong as our closest allies. That together, we can do great things and triumph over evil. So, I implore you, we need your energy, your spirit, and your experience to help us become better and stronger. Make no mistake....God is guiding these responses below to ensure that you understand how loved and important you are to this community. And, from what I am seeing, he is surrounding you in a blanket of love and prayers to comfort you through this dark time. Stay with us, please, and the light will come. Sending prayers.🙏💓🙏

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
10 November, 10:55
Jesse Czebotar is apparently a pastor with the VA ,( Illuminate the Darkness. com) perhaps you can contact her to help you interceed on Annies behalf 🤷‍♂️
Prayers for Annies healing and recovering
🙏🙏🙏

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
10 November, 10:53
God is bigger.
HIS LOVE IS GREATER.
Dear Lord Jesus - please bring deliverance to our sainted sister.
IJNWP

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
10 November, 10:52
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻💓 Praying for you Annie 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻