Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
You have 3 options.

1. Refuse to believe that Joe Biden is your president and organize a rebellion.

2. Bow down to the fake actor president and call it a day then teach your kids Mandarin.

3. Trust that Trump had a few un-played cards left in his deck.

Option #3 is the one.
11:27 PM - Feb 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
06 February, 09:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Joker / Trump card

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
06 February, 07:14
George Washington and Co. opted for both 1 and 3. just sayin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bpsoccer 36913 @bpsoccer369
06 February, 01:36
option #3 with a side of #TheyAreFooked and topped off with glass #TheBestIsYetToCome

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
06 February, 12:11
if option 3 fails, option 1 is assured

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
05 February, 11:57

True Patriot @KBKRAKEN
05 February, 11:53
Watch this video, bro!

Kim Clement's "Two Presidents" Prophecy & More About Iran & Saudi Arabia

https://youtu.be/6175yIyaH...

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
06 February, 12:39
In response True Patriot to his Publication
This was wonderful! I'm going to listen to it again tomorrow 💫

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
05 February, 11:49
Definitely 3.

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
05 February, 11:44
ive always said to my kids why do u learn italian or japanese in school ! china will own our arse learn mandarin 😂😂 ! then trump came ( he somthing different ) calling it out genuinly ! TRUMP CARD flips the world ( the real deal )

Warrior Horse @WarriorHorse
05 February, 11:44
I'll go with option #3

Only followers of this user (onward) can see their posts

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
05 February, 11:41
option #3

Deanna Layes @DJL1965
05 February, 11:40
i say 3 .
Trump Never shows his hand.
As hes said never tell your enemies your plans.
Hes also not one to just walk away after being cheated .

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
05 February, 11:40
Wondering if you or others might comment on this--very unsettling. https://gab.com/C0DEX_/pos...

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
06 February, 07:07
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
This is a still a military operation. We don't tell the enemy the truth of what's going on. The public doesn't have a "need to know" status. But, you're getting hints that thinks are going to plan. For example, Gen Flynn said there's no plan, but then said the wine bet is still on. Think about that. It's all good news. 🙂

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
05 February, 11:37
Sadly we are ALL OVER the card coming, the day coming, the perfect timing!! military is to save use but this ASSHOLE is still in office!! Many are ready to group together and do a civilian coup on them!! This needs to happen SOON!! Not many of us is going to stand around and let this steal go on much more! Im ready.... 100%!! We should be able to walk in and do a citizen arrest on these clowns and know our Military is behind us if they wont be the ones in front!!

05 February, 11:53
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
That would be stupid & your talk is inflammatory.
There are many ways to rebel & taking to the streets & acting like leftist thugs is not our calling.
Maybe you're on the wrong board.

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
05 February, 11:55
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
I still believe WE THE PEOPLE are plan B- if needed!!!

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
05 February, 11:36
3 for backup

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
05 February, 11:35
Ya YA, I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

05 February, 11:54
In response Aus Sco to his Publication
yes you are impatient & foolish. calm down & have a nice cup of tea.

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
05 February, 11:34

Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
05 February, 11:33
Presidential Emergency Action Documents = Trump Card

Ben Swolo @BenSwolo
05 February, 11:33
After watching Mike Lindells video, especially the last 20 minutes there is without a doubt a plan.

Caled Bwlch @Caled
05 February, 11:32
3, 1, never 2

James Stedman @Silentjim6677
05 February, 11:31
#3 is the only correct choice

Heather Seeking truth @Truthpatriot111
05 February, 11:31
Im glad its #3 bc if it was #1 my neighbors would finally call the crazy farm when they saw me pack the pitch forks in the car on the way to dc 😂🙏🏼

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
05 February, 11:35
In response Heather Seeking truth to her Publication
Good one!😂

Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
05 February, 11:29
I'll Go With Option #3 ...🙌🏼❤️🇺🇸

Penny Nicholls @6sense
05 February, 11:28
🙏 #3 🙏