Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 February, 11:27
You have 3 options.

1. Refuse to believe that Joe Biden is your president and organize a rebellion.

2. Bow down to the fake actor president and call it a day then teach your kids Mandarin.

3. Trust that Trump had a few un-played cards left in his deck.

Option #3 is the one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
Sadly we are ALL OVER the card coming, the day coming, the perfect timing!! military is to save use but this ASSHOLE is still in office!! Many are ready to group together and do a civilian coup on them!! This needs to happen SOON!! Not many of us is going to stand around and let this steal go on much more! Im ready.... 100%!! We should be able to walk in and do a citizen arrest on these clowns and know our Military is behind us if they wont be the ones in front!!
11:37 PM - Feb 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MellyQMel in this post can reply
Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
05 February, 11:55
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
I still believe WE THE PEOPLE are plan B- if needed!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
05 February, 11:53
In response MellyQMel WWG1WGA to her Publication
That would be stupid & your talk is inflammatory.
There are many ways to rebel & taking to the streets & acting like leftist thugs is not our calling.
Maybe you're on the wrong board.

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
06 February, 12:34
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Never taking anything on the streets EVER!! Not my cup of tea and def NOT doing leftiest thug ideas!! As Americans we have the right to place those that are stealing in a civilian arrest. Not saying we shouldnt ask advice from our Military or Officers. Shall you suggest us to sit around and do nothing?? Let them steal and drop use into tyranny and be complicent? Not my cup of tea and will NEVER leave my children and grandchildren in a Democ shithole!! NEVER 👏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸