Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
27 October, 11:52
And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
31 October, 02:37
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Any news regarding whether your payment has worked or not??? Just curious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 October, 03:25
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
It did not. I’m not sure if it is bcz it was less than $600. I heard that there is minimum of $600 for the trust to be used. No limit above $600 but you don’t want to push your luck.

01 November, 12:03
Well what a bummer! So if you had paid over $600 the payment would have been accepted??? What do you mean "don"t push your luck???

01 November, 03:03
I believe if my payment was $600 or over I may have had more success. From my understanding, these trust funds have a minimum of $600. As far as don’t push your luck, I mean don’t abuse it the trust. These trust are set up for personal debt and not business. You can use them to buy houses, cars, and of the like. However, the process isn’t as straight forward as I tried with my credit card. It requires a 1099A tax form. Also, being almost the end of the year, you can also use the 1099A form to pay taxes if you end up owing the “IRS”. The 1099A is like writing a personal check but using your trust fund. The caveat to this is that the banks refuse to recognize these forms as means of monetary transactions. The dealerships, well they are like us and are unaware that this exist so they don’t know how to go about and process these forms, even though it’s simple. The IRS, on the other hand, they know exactly what these forms are and how they can be used!

02 November, 02:39
This is really good information to have. I reposted so that others might see the info. Thank you for all your help and for taking the time to answer my questions. If you find out anything more that would be helpful, please let me know!

02 November, 07:24
I’m not even sure this will all be relevant after everything falls and resets. I believe our money will be returned to us from what they stole! I’m just sick of of busting my butt and have nothing to show for it and still struggle to make ends meet while these criminals steel from us, using our money and living lavish lives. But anyway, its just something to help pass the time!

I do hope that this reset and financial meltdown happens sooner rather than later. Personally this shit show makes me frustrated and very weary. I despise lies, false flags, and all the fakery of this duality in which we live. I also am tired of the steeling and thievery from which there are SO many lives that are at risk of losing homes, health, livelihoods, retirement funds. I've done my best to bring awareness, however I do not feel that I succeeded. Any rate, I wish you well fren! and thank you so much for all your timely responses.
11:42 PM - Nov 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by emeehling in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Elizabeth Meehling, click on at the bottom under it