Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
And they say its a conspiracy! Your SS # is a federal reserve bank account # tied to your strawman!
I paid my credit card balance with it. Lets see how this turns out.

Will keep you posted.
11:52 AM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by CueteamsixNahalf_81 in this post can reply
Jay James @birdmanjay
18 November, 02:22
In response Digital Warrior_81 to his Publication
Here is the link to look up your bond. There are 4 different types of bonds in the pull down. The type is a range of years. Find the bond type that has the year you were born within that range (for me it is E). Bond Serial Number is your SS#. Not sure if the denomination makes any difference. Play with the calculator for a few.

You can also find your bond type and enter your birth year, without entering you SS#. It will bring up the total without you having to reveal your identity. The bonds are based on the length of maturity, so everyone with your sam DOB will have the same total.

I know there are lengthy processes you can go through gain access to the funds, but I'm not familiar with that process. Just adding another crumb to the thread. Here's the link

https://treasurydirect.gov...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
17 November, 02:08
Any updates Digital Warrior? I'm ready to go forward. Been studying for about a year but not full time. Obviously, none of us want to go to jail.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
02 November, 04:07
after 5 days, mine was reversed

02 November, 07:19
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Same here!

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
31 October, 02:37
Any news regarding whether your payment has worked or not??? Just curious.

31 October, 03:25
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication
It did not. I’m not sure if it is bcz it was less than $600. I heard that there is minimum of $600 for the trust to be used. No limit above $600 but you don’t want to push your luck.

28 October, 12:35
how long ago did u do this?

28 October, 07:01
Yesterday morning. It went through over night and my balance is $0 but it is showing that I only have $4 available to spend. I will call them and see what’z up!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
27 October, 10:50
I learned of this back in 2017, tried and it worked. LOL Amazon had a direct set up. Guessing all the "bigs" do as well. I tried once, then Randy and Heather got arrested for the RV they charged:). LMAO But it worked. I didn't try again. Get Ready folks

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
31 October, 03:05
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
awesome to connect w/someone who knows/remembers Randy (who is still in jail) and Heather (who is out).

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
27 October, 09:37
There were some folks who tried this method some years back and at first the payment was processed but then in less than a week the payment was rejected and sent back. Again, this was about maybe 4 or 5 years ago. It might be different now. Hope yours works. We need an early X-mas.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
27 October, 09:14
Darn it, I tried for electric and internet, but says invalid routing number.

27 October, 09:16
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
How did you get your routing number?

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
27 October, 08:58
This is pretty badass, but I gotta know, what is stopping a person from using anybodies SS card that they can get their hands on?

27 October, 09:03
In response ••• Bender ••• to his Publication
You have to have the routing #. You can’t just go off of the numbers on the front. The routing number is not on your SS card.

27 October, 08:58
i used mine for my car. we shall see

27 October, 09:05
Did you use the 1099A form and your beneficiary signature?

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
27 October, 08:50
My question is, what is improper use?
Keep us updated!
Maybe we can use it for bail. 😁

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
29 October, 08:19
In response Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX to his Publication
i all ways wondered about that do not laminate...
Dad gave me my card when i was 12 of course I laminated it rite away before even reading the back as that was a very new thing & i am rough on stuff.....
🤔🤫🤭

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
27 October, 08:19
Yes, please keep us posted!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
27 October, 08:14
🤔 If everyone did this I wonder if it would bankrupt the federal reserve sooner!

Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 October, 08:12
How do check our balance on these accounts?! ☺️

Jay James @birdmanjay
27 October, 08:17
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
I checked mine a few months back. I'm still looking for that link. I did find that on average, the accounts are around $50k each. Depends a lot on your age as they are earning interest on it. I'll share when/if I find it

27 October, 08:08
If we get sent to the pokey, I am going to manifest a cell with you all in the same one 😊 jk we not going to any pokey.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
27 October, 08:04
I wonder if there is a way to check “balance” attached to our ssn

Luella Zayla @LuellaZayla
27 October, 08:10
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
My best friend's mother makes $67/hour on the computer. She has been without a j0b for 8 months but last month her check was $19928 just working on the computer for a few hours. Try this Site.__ http://Www.TopCityPay.com

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 October, 07:46
Ok, I'm at the point where I'm p*ssed enough to try this
Thanks for the information & please keep us posted on what happens

27 October, 08:04
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
I may try this with the electric bill.

27 October, 10:26
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
It didn't work for me, lol

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
27 October, 07:34
I paid my electric bill with mine and it paid it. $800

Only Organics @Organic
27 October, 08:33
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
what do you use for the routing number?

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
04 November, 10:27
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Did it take it or was it reversed? Cause mine was reversed after a few days. It went from 0, now back to org bill. But I haven't paid since early this year. And I can careless if they keep charging, bc I am not paying. We know our rights to free energy & other necessities for life. I also know being part of the gridcrew that Mother's Free energy is up and running & why there are blackouts after many of my missions to restore the grid by the power crew, mainly I see Altec (pwr crew behind Q+ after my Mt Shasta mission), whos' doing the power switching BTS to Free Energy. I haven't had any issues w/ mine. The mail/bill can cont, but they can't turn off our power anymore, at least where I am, bc I'm one of the anchoring Blue Ray GK restoring the grid for Mother GAIA's system. You can start by not fearing if you choose to be free from them corps, and know your own pwr/rights. They will not bother you when you emit that Higher Hz,as a true starseed.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
27 October, 06:45
That's awesome! Pretty simple, too.
Hope it works!
They give us Monopoly money, so....
(2 images 👇)

27 October, 08:13
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
This could be the coolest game of fake monopoly $$ ever 😊

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Jay James @birdmanjay
27 October, 05:03
I've looked in to this before but I never acted on it. I'm going to now. My routing code is also B followed by eight digits. Can I assume that this point to FRB in NY as well?

27 October, 05:23
In response Jay James to his Publication
Yes

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
27 October, 04:52
This is quite interesting! I'm going to try this with my Cap One card and see what happens. I'm aware of the strawman accounts but didn't know exactly how to access.

27 October, 03:28
Again, this may or may not work in any case. These people do NOT want you to learn this bcz they want your money all to themselves, but it is worth a shot!

When you learn their system and how to use it . . . you caught them in their fraud.

27 October, 07:50
Lol, I am trying to catch up, going to find the start of this thread.
So if you see a notification that I visited your profile, i'm not creepin, just very interested in this 😊

Dottie French @DotOn777
27 October, 08:24
WOW!

How do I know which FRB # to use?

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
27 October, 02:38
Can you explain this, in detail please? I would like to try this for myself, but not sure how you went about it.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

27 October, 03:02
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication
First off, I must inform that this payment is still being processed and has a chance of being rejected.
I called to make my monthly payment. Its all automated. It asked if I want to use the current bank account listed, I said no. Then it asked if I want to add another account, yes. It gives you choices - credit, debit, personal or business checking account. Choose personal checking account. Your strawman trust fund is set up for personal use, not for business expenses. Then it asks for your routing # and bank account #. Your bank account # is your SS # on the front of your SS card. The routing # is trickier. On the back of your SS card there is a letter followed by 8 digits. The letter references the routing #.
Attached are the references.

27 October, 03:02
In response Wyoming Deplorable to her Publication

Elizabeth Meehling @emeehling
27 October, 02:33
Yes, please some very specific instructions. The "card" that you indicated in your post, was that your SS card or some other card?

27 October, 03:22
In response Elizabeth Meehling to her Publication

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
27 October, 02:21
Found this, looks like there are 14 different Federal Reserve Routing Numbers, is the one you used one of these?

27 October, 02:37
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
No. Mine is held up in New York.

Constance Cheeseman @ConsciousConstance
27 October, 12:59
👏peeked my interest. i have a cap one car loan...are you willing to share the process you used to connect the strawman to cap one? i would be most humbly grateful for your insights. Thank you.

27 October, 03:21
In response Constance Cheeseman to her Publication

CharRose @CharRose
27 October, 12:13
That's amazing! What routing number did you use? Or did you just enter your "account" number?

27 October, 12:21
In response CharRose to her Publication
The account # is the number on the front of your card. The routing number comes from the back of your card where there is 1 letter and 8 digits. That letter refers to the routing number. You can get the routing # from a book that is available through Amazon, but i do have a snap shout of that page that references those letters.
I am waiting to see if this will process. Make no mistake, they will fight back bcz they don’t want you to know hiw the fake system works bcz their system is fraud but under their system, this is legal to do and they don’t want you to know that!

arba happihr @arba
27 October, 12:12
Thanks for choosing Capital One?
I need a new roof asap
Please send directions THANK YOU🤗🤗

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
27 October, 12:09
YES please do!