Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 November, 01:46
The more I think about Elons costume the more I think it was a massive troll to actual satanists.

Elon is doing exactly the opposite of what [they] want right now and he’s also blatantly putting out their symbolism.

Kinda funny.

Where’d the real Elon go? The current one doesn’t seem likely to be the original.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Remember what I said about collectively controlling the elites? Seems plausible no?
11:35 PM - Nov 02, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
03 November, 10:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
make them all vote for .... lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
03 November, 05:27
I believe Q once said Hive mind is alive and well HMM!!!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
03 November, 05:29
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Popularity [growth] drives general (non-Autistic) expansion.
The Hive-Mind is ALIVE AND WELL.
Q

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
03 November, 10:04
as long as you do not pay the $8 on twatter....
you could in their head Rent Free....

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
03 November, 09:19
Time between Remember and June 17 post with Remember.

138 days 9 minutes

2 remembers = Remember Remember = RR = 18.18

Q138 posted on 11/11 > 1111

18.18 Law of War Manual is on page 1111 !

Further, last Q mentioning influencing thought has :32 / 3:2 3:2 in timestamp as does 138

32 = 8+8+8+8 > CONPLAN 8888

Its on like DonkeyKong.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
03 November, 10:03
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
RENT FREE....

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
03 November, 07:53
I remember 😏

memes matter @NoComment
03 November, 07:40
bahahahahYas Sir🌠

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
03 November, 07:30
💯 I even dream about it. It’s amazing what the power of thought can do. See it, Be it, Do it.

I woke up with this in my mind…

2 kinds of people, talkers and doers. Be a doer.

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
03 November, 05:42
YESSS VK you are absolutely right.
They are in self-destruction mode
How about manifesting their final collapse
After all, EVERYTHING IS ENERGY
GOD IS IN CONTROL
EVERYTHING FOR CHILDREN

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 November, 04:44
Collective vibes.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 November, 11:51
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
444 @ 11:11.

444 > 48.

Everything and everyone is connected.
Dots.
“We have it all.”
The calm before the storm.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
03 November, 12:00
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
"A hive mentality happens when a person bases their personal decisions on whatever a group generally thinks or believes."

... Fighter @Fighter
03 November, 04:09

Dyna Dozer @DynaDozer
03 November, 01:58
reverse-engineering 101

Night Shift @kekerista
03 November, 01:34
How in the world did /our guys/ get to them to make these people do a complete flip?
Up is down and down is up.
We've got people who I thought were deep state assets doing some patriot moves.
Zigging and Zagging.
G forces, even.
I have questions.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
03 November, 08:48
In response Night Shift to her Publication
When you cut the strings, the balloons fly wherever they want to go....Especially if they know they are free and protected look the F out!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 November, 01:27
t/s 11:35
💧1135
Is the $8 a troll about Building 8 🧐

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
03 November, 01:19
When we all come together with one amazing vision nothing is impossible as long as GOD is that the center.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 November, 12:41
Brilliant!!!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
03 November, 12:32
Yes!

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 November, 12:27
…on 10-31 Elon wore ‘The Writing On The Wall’ armor.
— Shane Browning.

Seems plausible.

TS = 23:35 > 535.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
03 November, 12:09
🤔🎮♟🤨

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
03 November, 12:00
What an extraordinary achievement … They never saw it coming
Those who know…. felt it

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
03 November, 12:06
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
I dont do vaccines but when I listened to Elon talking about MRna and how if you change the DNA sequence they could make you act like a penguin or a butterfly then I was like Hell No!

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
02 November, 11:54
the binding and loosing thingey happenings.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
02 November, 11:46
question is Jim Cramer THAT bad of an investor or... 👀
a$$hole called for us to forcefully vaxxed by military

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
02 November, 11:44

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 November, 11:43
I’ve had some of those block me before on Social Media...

I do believe that WE are able to Accomplish Anything that WE put Our minds too :)🙏

Only Forward @Callibird
02 November, 11:39
prayer is a powerful weapon! And so is praise! 🙏🏻🙌🏻💖✨🎶

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 November, 11:39

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
02 November, 11:42
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
02 November, 11:36
No more Spells.