Doq Holliday @doqholliday
02 November, 01:46
The more I think about Elons costume the more I think it was a massive troll to actual satanists.

Elon is doing exactly the opposite of what [they] want right now and he’s also blatantly putting out their symbolism.

Kinda funny.

Where’d the real Elon go? The current one doesn’t seem likely to be the original.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 November, 11:35
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Remember what I said about collectively controlling the elites? Seems plausible no?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 November, 04:44
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Collective vibes.

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
"A hive mentality happens when a person bases their personal decisions on whatever a group generally thinks or believes."
12:00 PM - Nov 03, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by dannySonOfJohn in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 November, 12:09
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
I always thought of the left in this manner... however, I guess they could level the same descriptor at us...

It is perhaps the method of improving humanity that we are at odds over.

We want personal responsibility to be key, while also looking out for our community as individuals.

They want responsibility spread amongst the collective, and, to be ruled centrally, so no one person is responsible... they want to FORCE this on everyone.

We are prepared to let them chose to live in the way we are setting out... or not.