Doq Holliday @doqholliday
πŸ‘€πŸ•Ά
WELLS FARGO PREPARES WIDESPREAD LAYOFFS FOR MORTGAGE BANKERS.

Their mortgage volumes are down 90% this year.
10:50 PM - Nov 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 November, 10:25
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
JuanOSavin
4 m

The physical metals market is diverging from the fiat/paper contracts fake and suppressed metals prices.

https://www.zerohedge.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
03 November, 05:50
OMG! Please please please make WF cancel my mortgage! lol Year of Jubilee, debt forgiveness, wealth of the wicked transferred to the righteous! Let’s Go! Do it Lord! β€οΈπŸ’ƒβš‘οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
03 November, 03:37
NESARA is about to clear the books- they will be wealth mangers for we the people - their days of crooked banking are done

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 November, 01:52
This is my bank and they are the ones that allowed a thief to cash a bogus check from my account two weeks ago for over $1,700 ....I got the name of the person who cashed it, researched it, found they have many arrests for check fraud, showed up to my bank branch the next morning with all evidence and WF returned my money that same day....
Seems they have a mole and they knew it...
Next week I am going to a CU and open a new account and close WF OUT. Pffft!🀨

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
03 November, 01:16
Bond market unstable drying up liquidity the reset is getting closer. When that bubble pops thats the debt that gets wiped out. Then comes commodities backed blockchain technology to provide instant liquidity to save the day. All planned. Until that happens everything just continues as is.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
03 November, 12:02
The Bank MAFIA is finally done! Cabal corps bankrupt, thanks to EO1221, that purged [them] all.βš–οΈ #CrimesAgainstHumanity #JusticeNeverSleepsNAlwaysPrevails πŸ™πŸŒΉβœ¨

some one special to some @godrus
03 November, 11:08
I lived at Groundzero for the 2007-08 debacle and it was a bloodbath. SWFL.
And they just hit with that Hurricane Ian.
Well atleast they've got beautiful weather and can fish for food.

Law & Physics @physics171
03 November, 09:13
That and they are selling funny money, fraudulent fractional reserve lending, currency printed out of thin area.
Gesara much?

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
03 November, 08:56
Mortgage=Death Pledge

memes matter @NoComment
03 November, 08:11
90πŸ‘€

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
03 November, 07:15
Fuck Mortgages!

Scam

1776 Again @BludGeonT
03 November, 01:06
Today at the office I overheard a breakroom conversation from an HR/IT recruiter lady talking to a hiring manager about setting up an interview for an Amazon software engineer that was being laid off from Amazon tomorrow.

Hearing about Amazon laying off IT folks is something you really never hear... let's see what happens.

Fred Hand @CntryBoy777
03 November, 12:49
Just think, the mkts are an inflated "bounce house"...and the fans are fixin to get "shorted"...and the facade fades to dust...πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 November, 12:45

Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
03 November, 08:38
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
πŸ’²βœ…οΈ

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 November, 12:17
Hello Hello Realtor!
Not surprised.