Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 November, 04:19
AU is equally interesting IMHO,
That's why you're reading THIS message right now. 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AJS CSC @munchkin823
02 November, 04:22
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Still think AU is WAY better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 November, 05:01
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
The people make it unique here on AU. There is an addicting bad vibe on all other social media when using them. I can feel it sucking my soul. Twitter will be no different but sometimes trolling is fun.

M3thods @M3thods
02 November, 05:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The best part of my year has been when I turn the tech off and live life. Really puts all the noise and nonsense into perspective.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
I have to do that about every month or these days to try to maintain some sort of sanity
06:11 PM - Nov 02, 2022
In response M3thods to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriotic1 in this post can reply
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 November, 06:12
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
month or 2*