Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 November, 04:19
AU is equally interesting IMHO,
That's why you're reading THIS message right now. 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AJS CSC @munchkin823
02 November, 04:22
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Still think AU is WAY better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 November, 05:01
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
The people make it unique here on AU. There is an addicting bad vibe on all other social media when using them. I can feel it sucking my soul. Twitter will be no different but sometimes trolling is fun.

M3thods @M3thods
The best part of my year has been when I turn the tech off and live life. Really puts all the noise and nonsense into perspective.
05:16 PM - Nov 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
03 November, 10:48
In response M3thods to his Publication
💞You got a 222

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
03 November, 07:19
Agree! Last summer we were on campsites in the mountains of central Germany and had no internet and telephone for two weeks ... A real relief!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 November, 11:10
It really does!
I spend way more time with God and my guide when it is off.

Self improvement and more time to expand my soul powers, so Nana is like hurry up and turn this off for a few days.

While I do know some rogue evils can still kill ppl, but I am at peace with it all and believe the White Hats and JR have got this and are directed by God Himself.

I may be a bit different tho as I am not afraid of leaving this Earth suit again.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 November, 11:09
Ditto

Awakened __T @awakened_t
02 November, 11:09
Agree!
Went camping in the Sierras last weekend – 3 days of no tech, saw lots of stars – reconnecting with source is important ✨

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
02 November, 07:17
Amen to that. I have been so busy finishing work projects before winter hits us here. Best I have done is scroll and the occasional comment or meme.
Absence and work has helped to clear the fog of war. Aaand, Friday is Deer opener here. Sit in the woods in silence. I cannot wait for that kind of peacefulness.
Be well, stay sharp Methods.

Night Shift @kekerista
02 November, 06:35
this is the exact reason I don't have a cell phone anymore.
First, nobody but God should have access to me 24 hours a day
and Second, when I'm out and about...I don't want to be bugged.
oh, and 3rd you better communicate with me while ya got me....cause I don''t do texting either. If you want something from the grocery store and I'm going...you better use your brain and tell me beforehand.
There's no calling me 5 times while I'm grocery shopping.

MvA_r @MvA_r
02 November, 06:22
Tech...
Except for that, which makes music?

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
02 November, 06:12
Getting some vibes.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 November, 06:11
I have to do that about every month or these days to try to maintain some sort of sanity

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 November, 06:12
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
month or 2*

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
02 November, 05:59
"Takin' it to the streets "...🎶🎵📯🔔🎶

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
02 November, 05:58
I do intermittent Tech fasting 😊

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 November, 05:54
Was thinking about doing a 36 hour tech fast. Your comment just made me commit.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 November, 02:13
Tech glitches yesterday turned into a full-on email hack of our business, ugh!
I am so ready for a tech break

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
04 November, 08:58
I'm down.... but i think I'm gonna do 10 days. ✨️