Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
02 November, 04:19
AU is equally interesting IMHO,
That's why you're reading THIS message right now. 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AJS CSC @munchkin823
02 November, 04:22
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Still think AU is WAY better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 November, 05:01
In response AJS CSC to his Publication
The people make it unique here on AU. There is an addicting bad vibe on all other social media when using them. I can feel it sucking my soul. Twitter will be no different but sometimes trolling is fun.

M3thods @M3thods
02 November, 05:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
The best part of my year has been when I turn the tech off and live life. Really puts all the noise and nonsense into perspective.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Was thinking about doing a 36 hour tech fast. Your comment just made me commit.
05:54 PM - Nov 02, 2022
In response M3thods to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
04 November, 08:58
I'm down.... but i think I'm gonna do 10 days. ✨️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 November, 02:13
Tech glitches yesterday turned into a full-on email hack of our business, ugh!
I am so ready for a tech break

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
03 November, 12:23
Im game!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
03 November, 11:03
I suggest turning off your WiFi too! I feel a peaceful atmosphere that takes over whenever I visit a certain home. A huge part of that is because it has no WiFi. It has no cable, only a stereo.

Laura9 IAM @IAM_Laura9
03 November, 09:50
🙄I'd love to do that but since I'm in Tech it's sort of Hard

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
03 November, 08:54
Ready to join you VK because if I don’t pick up my phone i can finish unpacking my boxes from my move!

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
03 November, 07:28
Am doing 2 weeks of a set of courses (start tomorrow) which mean i'll be mostly offline. But i know i'll have to check in on here, at least briefly, during that time hehe

M9tch 0000 @9Ursine
03 November, 03:37
Any plans for the 36 hours?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 November, 12:48
firewood
popcorn
doGs
all set!

Red Edge @Rededge
03 November, 12:46
We do this often

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
03 November, 12:35
Let's dance!! I wonder if we all stood and did a little jig at the same time... If we would all feel the energy vibrating in the ground, the air, and the ether!!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 November, 11:47

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
02 November, 11:11
Omen?

My Powerball (12 Vibes) tkt tonight...
2 tix.
1. Powerball quick pick "3"
2. Powerball quick pick "6"

odds in my favour?
🙏🙏🙏

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
02 November, 11:09
.❤️

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
02 November, 11:00
555 on 11/5? Great target!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 November, 10:48
If the internet goes down on voting day, then that should not essentially affect the vote since the machines are not supposedly linked to the internet 😜

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 November, 11:11
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Well that might put a chink in their armor! 😄👍

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
02 November, 11:30
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
alledgedly.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 November, 10:28

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
02 November, 09:27
Tech fast. I like it. 🙌🏻

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
02 November, 09:12
can we go 240 but without a choice? 🤷‍♂️

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
02 November, 09:10
I'm back after a 36-hour hiatus. It was awesome.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
02 November, 08:35
feelz like sketchy $hit 🎶

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
02 November, 07:49
Been doing that for sanity. The propaganda is designed to bring you down cause fear and anxiety which keeps you from growing. By far this platform is the best for uplifting your spirit. God Bless

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 November, 07:30
I like what you did there with the 36 hour. i had some off hours while at beach last weekend. it was nice. Ready to stretch that out and be off for a few days to get ready to remodel our house. Hopefully that off time starts in 36 hours 😎

William Filer @TahoeBilly
02 November, 07:28
VK telling us to take a break...... THE LAST BREAK before the Storm?

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
02 November, 07:28
🔥starting just before midnight? The numbers caught my attention❣️

bob L. Head @Knowoneelse
02 November, 07:19
Did just that, unplugged all last week,,, was quite refreshing....

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 November, 07:19
Blackout necessary?

Caps = 48.
TS = 5:54 PM

Nov 02, 2017 1:44:30 PM EDT
Anonymous
What is Q Clearance?
What hint does that explicitly refer to?
DOE?
Who would have the goods on U1?
Does stating 'Q' refer that person works in DOE?
No.
Does it refer that someone dropping such information has the highest level of security within all departments?
Why is this relevant?

(May 2010) BO "Russia should be viewed as a friendly partner under Section 123 the Atomic Energy Act of 1954" after agreeing to a new nuclear weapons reduction deal and helping US w/ Iran.
Who is the enemy?
What is being continually stated by all D's?
Russia is what?
What did the Russia reset really provide?
Clearance/pathway to complete the U1 deal?
Why is the Canadian PM so important?
They never thought they were going to lose.
The calm before the storm.

Clowns Failed.

https://qalerts.app/?n=554

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 November, 11:55
In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
84:48 hours!

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
02 November, 07:10
just manifested your 92,
coming and going, btw

Deena Gee @DeenaGee2
02 November, 07:07
I’ve been doing Ash Wednesday and Good Friday. It’s hard for 24 hours.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 November, 06:57
What about doing it in 36-hour shifts so we can still keep the vibes high here.