Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

CharRose @CharRose
03 November, 10:19
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Every single day....all day long.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
02 November, 10:15
the system of narcissistic abusers must be shed - all of the systems which operate on fear, bullying, deceit, and manipulation must be shed forever.
the eye of a needle permits none such to pass thru
scrape them off like shit off your heel.
No More!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

TERRY WATCHS @watcher71
02 November, 06:50
sadly my house is this way

Ann Holden @Amandpms
02 November, 06:44
OMGARSHNESS this IS a TRUE STORY over here.
Gets more bizarre by the time of day. Rough, when I thought I knew him.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
02 November, 06:19
I have felt like that for quite a few years, & now it really is more painfully obvious.

America First @Realdeal
02 November, 05:14
idk being a wake makes me feel like i dont even jnow some people i truly love anymore life just doesnt seem fun as it use to be bc everything is to obvious to me sports work etc its kinda lonely only one i feel gets it is my dog

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 November, 01:01
In response America First to his Publication
I feel you.
They seem like strangers, I can't find the person I knew.
I had the feeling yesterday that the person I thought I knew is gone, heartbreaking, not sure who this new one is... or is he the same and I am the one changed?
Very strange, interesting I am not the only one experiencing this.
x

Pink Totter @Totter
02 November, 05:09
Told my sister-in-law early in 2017 that I live in a different world than she does... I wasn't kidding at all, she didn't understand, she still doesn't. No way I'd trade worlds with her either.

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
02 November, 05:07
Yes! So it feels. And I question often myself:
was the difference equal in the past? And I didnt notice? Its totaly weird to stand apart and at the same time is clears a lot. This period gives an large individual process.

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
02 November, 04:31
I have felt like this for almost 2 years now. I walk around places like the grocery store - especially when I was unmasked and everyone else had their faces covered. I felt like I was walking and existing in an alternate reality, a different realm. It was eerie and freeing at the same time.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 November, 08:59
In response Shieldwall Maiden to her Publication
TWILIGHT ZONE WHEN YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THE BRAINWASHED AND ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH. AWAKENING

Only followers of this user (Qual1tyPa7riots_) can see their posts

Matilda Jane @KKCarney
02 November, 04:17
True story. I never thought being awake would be this hard. Gotta keep pushing forward even though I feel like life is on hold until there is a "breakthrough". Who knows how long that will take!

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
02 November, 03:50
Everyday at the smoke shop man. I try to leave everyone with the tools to source information or a thought to question. Sometimes i feel like it’s me living that life and having a hard time, so i try to help myself out, get it together man, we got work to do 😂🫶🏻 but i will say i have seen a shift in the collective conscious where more people are open to receiving information. Starting to ask questions on their own. Some are so far gone out of reach, no word can pirece their ears. Also I'm like yo listen tf up we are witnessing two new world orders fighting for the future of humanity like this shit is really crazy to witness lol I feel like yelling at some of them honestly. i have. methheads make me loose my temper 😂

sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
02 November, 03:47
yes, and it is palpable.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
02 November, 03:39

can be so very difficult to step back into the matrix at the times necessary...

I really feel the difference in the air, if that makes any sense at all!

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
02 November, 02:09
💯
I leave a little light and love, a smile. We are the light.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
02 November, 01:42

Evangelina @Evangelina
02 November, 01:23
Had this thought last night.. (don't take it personal Joey) 😆
Pick up lines in 2022:

I'd love to merge timelines with you..

Your dimension or mine..

Jay James @birdmanjay
03 November, 01:41
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Pretty sexy soul isnt he? I think its worth a shot

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
04 November, 06:38
In response Evangelina to her Publication
😆lol

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 November, 01:12
I apologize for this being random. Wasn't there a Q drop in which anons asked something along the lines of if they were safe? and Q replied yes. I'm asking because there are still people believing the thing I was scared of is still going to happen! Thank you Joey!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 November, 03:34
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
this...

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
02 November, 01:11
this 🔥💥💯

been going on since 2012

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 November, 01:13
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
i just asked 2012 timeline question did we split or merge in 2012 and are we waiting on some timeline shift?

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
02 November, 01:11

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
02 November, 01:05
Truth 🙌 🙌 🙌