Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 November, 02:21
This is MrBeast, don't let his name fool you. Few popular influencers like him.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
Why are any of you saying you don't like this?! There needs to be more people like him out there! Picture the kind of world we could live in where we all help each other out! Love does Win
09:34 AM - Nov 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Chonita in this post can reply
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
02 November, 11:16
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
You preach it sister! 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 November, 10:25
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
i agree wtf lol 😆
only a bot would hate him

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 November, 03:35
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
beep boop beep.

one vid does not a man make. look at all his stuff as a whole. he built a brand on exploitation. Or did I not get the memo where one must flex all their "giving"? dude needs tax writeoffs and this is how he built clout.
And where did all his cash come from? He is promoted by yoputube BIG TIME.... symbolism everywhere BUT this clown? no.

he gives more to his buddies than "people in need".

glad to know I am a bot tho.... smh