Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
This is MrBeast, don't let his name fool you. Few popular influencers like him.
02:21 AM - Nov 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 November, 06:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Humanity IS GOOD!! The gift is in the GIVING!!! Beautiful!!! 🙏 💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
03 November, 10:40
I would love to be able to do that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @daniel
03 November, 08:16
So who paid him to give money away? Quid?

I want to be a billionaire by giving money away, sign me up

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
02 November, 05:17
Serious comms right here!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 November, 03:57
did he help clean this mess up? I hear "security concern" and look at it like "it's for your safety".
good to know there are actual good people out there trying to help and do not have to make youtube videos about it.

Some give with no expactation of a return. some build a brand banking on the return. this was round a week ago

https://youtu.be/PYRed3RrA...
MrBeast Charity Attempt Turns into a Nightmare - YouTube

MrBeast’s Charity Attempt Turns into a Nightmare...Mrbeast has had a long history of doing charity, this time when mrbeast tried to plan ahead with a store, ...

Timewill tell @lkb123awake
02 November, 02:45
Anybody notice the time of the video first is spelled fisrt. SR in drops Seth Rich....Pompeo served today from Assange attorneys.....Nothing is as it seems but everything is happening for a reason.

Faith Lee @Estherfootprints777
03 November, 11:41
In response Timewill tell to his Publication
👏!!

Evangelina @Evangelina
02 November, 02:31
First thought when he gave the guy the cash.. I hope he was a vet 🇺🇲

Ange Love @LoveM
02 November, 01:00
🙏🏻😅✨🕊❤️😇
Healing is not always cash...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 November, 12:40
Brilliant, so true, but it has to be your own learning process ...
just wake up and realize what REALLY matters are people, love.
That's it.

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
02 November, 12:30
money cant buy health ,happiness and peace .

Alycat 777 @alycat777
02 November, 12:22
💞Wow.great guy.God Bless him💞🙏

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 November, 12:17
The People Goes To Church Know Not Who They Worshio Or Pay Tributes - 756
Americans On Board With Nwo Better Renounce It Quickly Or Go Down With It
Americans Would Believe Men Walked On The Moon If You Showed It To Them On T V
Anything Is Possible When You Open Your Connection To The Universe
Either I Get My Islands And My Reparations Or I Kill All Oppressive Souls
Havah Yahweh Christ The Perfect Lamb Two Times First As A Man This Time As A Woman

https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Q Post 756 (below)

Timestamp = Q Post 221, 22, 1, 5

Q Post 22
The masses tend to panic in such situations. No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

Q Post 1
Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated.

Q Post 5
US is the first domino.

kolibri @kolibri
02 November, 11:48
Please research and watch especially if your kids are watching. He has a strong sexual content in his older videos... stopped watching because of this. Seems like a good message and maybe he has figured it out but....something feels off to me

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
02 November, 11:47
He has let go of materialism and that's huge

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
02 November, 11:43
WOW. that is refreshing, my kids are obsessed with him and I didn’t know what to think of his motives or who backed him… nice to see there are still some good people out there that our kids are following. ❤️

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 November, 11:43
personally Random Acts of kindness are awesome.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
02 November, 11:42
seems like he has found some keys to happiness!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
02 November, 11:15
yes to more of this in the world 👏👏👏
its like anthony keddis sang in RHCP 🌶️
“give it away give it away now”

the story behind the song
he was going through his girlfriend’s closet ans saw this amazing jacket, she insisted he take it.
“why are you giving me your favorite jacket?”
she explained, things like money, clothes, wisdom have greater value when you give them away
to help another and make the world more beautiful!

“Every time you empty your vessel of that energy, fresh new energy comes flooding in."

a simple random act of kindness is all it takes to a start a ripple
❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 November, 10:46
I have never heard of this guy & this is the first time even seeing him & a video of him. Yeah I'm a little behind the times. Interesting reading the comments here. I watched video twice, all I see is human kindness & his awakening to the value of life. That's profound when you awaken to that. I didn't interpret hand gestures while watching. I listened to the message.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 November, 10:34
Perspective found

Melissa Gregg @Septbaby80
02 November, 10:32
i wish he’d send me a grand to catch up on my house payment 😪

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
02 November, 10:15
i can't stand this guy.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
02 November, 10:19
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
why..????

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
02 November, 10:07
I've loved him since he started. He is truly a God sent

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
02 November, 09:52
We ALL at some point wanted some materialistic item and splurged. From that I think he and we have learned that an object only gives you a "shallow" feeling of happiness for a short period of time as nothong can give you happiness except the feeling of helping others and less fortunate. God gave many the ability to make a lot of money, it's what you do with it. It's okay if you learn from you past actions and make the change! Kudos to this man!!!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 November, 09:45
Beautiful message…giving always feels better

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
02 November, 09:39
So i have not watched the video. Never heard of this guy. I'm in a setting right now where i can't listen to it anyway, so I read the comments. Very interesting how they are so divided one way or the other. I'm very curious to watch it later and see what my opinion is.

02 November, 10:24
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
the video is about him giving 10,000 to a homeless man and how he doesnt get any satisfaction from having expensive materialistic items like other youtubers do to flex, because it means nothing compared to your health and safety :)

i think he is ONE of a kind. takes care of his mom and day one team and reinvests all his earned money back into his videos😎 he is very good at what he does.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 November, 09:34
Why are any of you saying you don't like this?! There needs to be more people like him out there! Picture the kind of world we could live in where we all help each other out! Love does Win

02 November, 10:25
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
i agree wtf lol 😆
only a bot would hate him

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
02 November, 11:16
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
You preach it sister! 😍

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
02 November, 09:32
This is the future of humanity...

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
02 November, 09:17
VK 😠 I don't like this dude and I don't like this video.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 November, 09:57
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
why?

Linz 888 donated @Ghost_rider888
02 November, 10:16
In response Bim Fetii to her Publication
Why don't you like him? Have you ever actually watched any of his content? Have you taken the time to look up how much he has contributed to humanity in just a short time. Have you talked with the kids that look up to him and the amazing example he sets for them?