Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
This whole month is 11/22
Today was just day 1
09:35 PM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
03 November, 09:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I didn’t know you even made this post until I just watched the video Kim shared last night;) 1122 month indeed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 November, 12:36
Tornados incoming!
This month will be the V me thinks!

But the actual 11/22 is the day my Dad died so for me there is just one of that day!

But the rest of the month>>>>Demon shit storm on the way!

I am guessing that JFKjr is beside himself excited after all these years to finally FOOKN FINALLY be here!
LFG!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 November, 12:34

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
02 November, 03:03
Was working outside since 9 am (yardwork) and when I went in to refresh water it was 11:22...👊 love it

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 November, 01:36
Timestamp = Q Post 935, 93, 5, 17, 8

Gematria:
Jesus Christ Is Revealed Twelve Twelve - 425
General Flynn Is Not Disposable Or Replaceable
Genetically Engineered Are Very High Intellect
Love Is The Answer To Every Question
Everyone Here Has Been Born For A Special Reason
All Stupid Laws Are Erased Deleted Extinct M Q
Jesus Destroys Those Who Harm Children
The Hebrew Language Is Not Of Jewish Origins
Will Try Again In Another Thousand Years
American History Has Been A Jewish Screenplay
Christianity Opposes Gods True Will
God Allowed Them To Deceive And Evil Has Its Role

Q Post 425
Define Shutdown.

Q Post 42

Q Post 5

Q Post 11

Q Post 2

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 November, 01:38
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 November, 12:57
US Mil occupying Ukraine under Law of War manual chapter 11... and...in regards to taxes..if deemed necessary for public security and infrastructure AND protection of the CHILDREN the money can be used!!!!!

Golden Times donated @Golden
02 November, 12:17
11 1 the beginning of a New November. May it be for all -
The bridge to an extraordinary Life, true Liberty and the joyous pursuit of Happiness.

11/1/2022 at Bolsa Chica Wetlands.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
02 November, 12:31
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Amen. ❤️🙏

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
02 November, 11:39
Good morning, VK. Sorry I haven’t been participating lately. I was busy preparing for my beautiful Mom’s Celebration of Life with family at my house and spending time with my Aunt who stayed with me while in town.

Had to manifest myself out of a sad place.

02 November, 11:42
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Check out this young photo of my Mom. She won a Cover Girl contest while in Scotland and they took this photo for the newspaper. She was a Mom of 3 at the time. A real beauty! ❤️❤️

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 November, 08:31
I have been Seeing 11:22 SO much more often in the last 6 months!! 🙌❤️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
02 November, 08:24
This whole "Q" uses the Julian calendar - has me super confused.....

Conversion between Julian and Gregorian Calendars
Currently, the Julian calendar is 13 days behind the Gregorian calendar. So, to convert from the Julian calendar to the Gregorian calendar, add 13 days; to convert in the opposite direction, subtract 13 days.
https://www.timeanddate.co...

Especially with the adding and subtracting of 13.......

Is it still October?

If 10 / 28 was the first Q post - was that the start in Julian or Gregorian?' Hillary has been arrested

arba happihr @arba
02 November, 08:53
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
I keep forgetting about the Julian calendar.
So we aren't in November yet
It's still October. ha
October 21 2022?
Just when you thought November 7 was really close🤣

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 November, 08:08
That's date of death for JFK 1963

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 November, 06:40
1/23 and 2/23 still to come!

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
02 November, 01:58

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 November, 01:46
1122. 🤍

WRWY.
WWG1WGA.

Caps = 40 > 4 > 1111.
TS = 9:35 PM.
935 > 17.
2135 > 11.

🙏✝️🇺🇸🦅

Nov 02, 2017 2:18:35 AM EDT
Anonymous
A,b,c,d,e......

Oct 29, 2017 11:20:11 PM EDT
Anonymous
Key:
Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA
No approval or congressional oversight
State Secrets upheld under SC
Who is the Commander and Chief of the military?
Under what article can the President impose MI take over investigations for the 3 letter agencies? What conditions must present itself? Why is this so VERY important? Who surrounds POTUS? They lost this very important power _ the one area of the govt not corrupt and directly serves POTUS.

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 November, 01:33
Hey! We're twinning again, brother! Yesterday I posted about Christmas before seeing your post about Christmas, and now I'm just seeing this post about Nov. '22, after I had posted about Nov. Cool!😁 That's happening a lot with different people lately. It's like we're all tuning in to something big.
Here's what I had posted about Nov. 1:
11.1.2022=
11+1+111111=111123
1111, 23
😊🙃

02 November, 01:23
11.22.1963>25

02 November, 01:22
11/22 The Day President Kennedy was assassinated. 11.22.1963

02 November, 10:46
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Clown Agency>No Such Agency.
RIP JFK - we will succeed.
Pyramid will collapse.
Think shell.
Q

We the People @grandmatobe
02 November, 01:03
I am new to numbers/meaning of numbers but I have been noticing 1111 almost everyday for months now. For the first time today, I received a 555. It scared me so I looked it up. So many opinions.. Good Night and God Bless

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
02 November, 01:14
In response We the People to her Publication
go with what feels right for you, when i see repetitions of numbers its usually a good thing.🙂

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
02 November, 12:53
I marked this date on my calendar months ago.
Let’s see what happens.

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
02 November, 09:40
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
that’s Veteran’s Day! 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 November, 12:54
1122 keeps popping up today, like this 1122 Program I ran across while researching something unrealted. Also had to take care of some errands today and the car in front of
me had 1122 in the license plate number. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Weird.

https://www.gsa.gov/buy-th...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 November, 12:41
Solar Cycle 22 was September 1986-August 1996. "During March 1989, a severe geomagnetic storm caused the collapse of Hydro-Québec's electricity transmission system. The geomagnetic storm causing this event was itself the result of a Coronal Mass Ejection on March 9, 1989.A few days before, on March 6, 1989, a very large X15 solar flare also occurred.At 2:44 am on March 13, 1989, a severe geomagnetic storm struck Earth. The storm began on Earth with extremely intense auroras at the poles. The aurora could be seen as far south as Texas. As this occurred during the Cold War, many worried that a nuclear first-strike might be in progress."

"In August 1989, another geomagnetic storm affected microchips, leading to a halt of all trading on Toronto's stock market. This geomagnetic storm was caused by a very large X20 solar flare on August 16, 1989, which was even stronger than the X15"

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 November, 12:41
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
02 November, 12:02
❤️ big love VK

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
01 November, 11:52
Will DJT go back to Twitter on the 5th? Reclaiming the numbers. ✨

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 November, 11:23

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
01 November, 11:22

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
01 November, 11:23
In response Angela Hart to her Publication

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
01 November, 11:22
11:22

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
01 November, 11:18
And today even lines up with 11/22 on the Qclock today.
So does 4, 10, 20 and the first Q drop.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
02 November, 02:56
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Michelle Conn @writermom
02 November, 09:46
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I just want the clock to run down to zero.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 November, 11:13
😊💫