Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 November, 01:37
Upside down crosses and baphomets wont be accepted by Anons, Elon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
01 November, 01:54
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
This one?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Chris Harris @HarrisHut
01 November, 01:29
I still don't trust him.

Evangelina @Evangelina
01 November, 12:54
I heard a couple of years ago he was under WH control. He could possibly be being played by Jr. I believe many of the characters in this movie are.

I also read on here a few days ago that Russell Brand, Ricky Gervais and Andrew Tate are unders WH control. Having seen things on the first two... this answered some questions I have had. No clue who the Tate guy is.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
01 November, 12:51
my ex once told me she was a good witch, I replied there's no such thing as a good witch, a witch is a witch and years later it proves she was no good witch.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 November, 12:48
Very likely not him. But what a VEHICLE to carry the truth. People will SEE what Elon does where they would be blind to anyone else. IMO.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
01 November, 12:48
I saw this meme earlier, and I can’t stop thinking about it:/