Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Upside down crosses and baphomets wont be accepted by Anons, Elon.
01:37 AM - Nov 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
03 November, 01:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Actions speak louder than words, and his outfit are just words. IMHO he is Trolling, which is what he has been doing for the past few days. Could be a DS look alike stoking, but either way WGAF? Actions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
03 November, 12:52
makes sense with his new Twit location marker: Hell ...if he is to save Twitter he has to decend and expose the dark. ... and what better way to get normies to really think about the word/concept. Hopefully some will search Baphomet and inverted crosses for the first time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
03 November, 12:39
It's a Ram. Not a Goat. So it's not Bapho, or is Baph the Ram? aka Aries/Mars? God of War on this one.

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Kendall Evans @CountryLove
01 November, 10:17
briliant plan and frustrating at times. pray for the brave, pray for victims, and pray for evil to fall in the burning pits of hell

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
01 November, 06:53
Follow the pen?👀

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
01 November, 06:59
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
GREAT CATCH! THANK YOU!

Every Time @soTELLme533
03 November, 12:57
In response Anna Earthling to her Publication
Who are the people in the shadows?
His weird eyebrow with a swatch of hair curled down somehow reminds me of Aquino.
Snake and upside down cross are circled.
He did help, by revealing a lot that is wrong with social media.
Just ever so slightly confusing!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
01 November, 03:42
Nope, we are Master level Occult symbolism detectives.

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
01 November, 02:22
BTW....could Elon just be 'fitting in" with the devil worshipers to lull them? Everything is tops

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
01 November, 02:23
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
topsy turvy right now so anything is possible.

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
01 November, 01:50
Trust God.
Maybe with all eyes on Elon lately, he is showing the world what these people are about. Folks are talking about what Elon wore and what his costume cost and this annual Heidi Klum Halloween party. She was a giant, slimy worm; just awful. Maybe Elon is showing us, that for "them", the attendees, this is acceptable while we sit here disturbed by the whole thing. Is it a red pill about their "parties"? As for his mother, who knows.

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
01 November, 01:35
glad for that

Chris Harris @HarrisHut
01 November, 01:30
I still don't trust him.

Jody Donohue @Jody
01 November, 12:59
VK shared another post, that depicted it upside down. Resembling a kraken 🤷‍♀️

Ellen Nordlof @Elle777
01 November, 12:48
EW just EEEWWWWWWW. How can you put that on your body? Even if it's trolling. Not Godly

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 November, 12:46
infiltration

trolling

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 November, 12:45
He is trolling them.
Showing the world what THEY are.
He knows WE don’t like it because we KNOW.
Time for EVERYONE ELSE to wakey, wakey.

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Chris Harris @HarrisHut
01 November, 01:29
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
I still don't trust him.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
01 November, 01:54
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
This one?

Danny James @DComposer07
01 November, 12:31
I remember Juan being a super Elon skeptic when all the twitter hubbub started. Saying something to the effect of [them] burning [themselves]down to rise back like the Phoenix, under the guise of an opposition take over, it’s really the same beast consuming itself to start anew and stronger. All while we cheer and think Elon is our guy.
I don’t know what to believe yet, but I always keep a watchful eye for the little or big comms. this is a bigger comm IMHO.

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
01 November, 12:26
Celebrating Halloween would be the first clue. 🤔

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
01 November, 12:15
oow yes I noticed that earlier! 👎🏻😒

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
01 November, 12:04
Can you say, Satan?

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 November, 11:33
is he trolling, or is he for reals? Me NOT likee!

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
01 November, 11:39
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
who knows im thinking his white hat was in the sink...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 November, 11:40
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I wish I could say it was the full armor of God, but it looks the opposite

Greg Crispell @Crispell359
01 November, 11:39

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
01 November, 11:26
Is this a recent pic.?

Has EM been replaced since?

Pink Totter @Totter
01 November, 11:37
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
It's his halloween costume.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 November, 11:38
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I though Klum was ds?

https://ijr.com/elon-musk-...

Trump declared Twitter “must now work hard to rid itself of all of the bots and fake accounts that have hurt it so badly. It will be much smaller, but better. I LOVE TRUTH!”

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Evangelina @Evangelina
01 November, 10:59

Happy Days @Sun2516
01 November, 10:51
Thank Goodness God sees our hearts!!

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
01 November, 09:33
I don't trust Elon even though he is setting up certain things. I have a feeling he is being controlled and being told what to do or else.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
01 November, 09:00
Not a good look. hopefully there's more to the story!

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
01 November, 11:31
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hoping he's chosen a safe way out. Seems too obvious to wear such blatant symbology at this point - unless it's to serve some purpose in the Awakening. 🤷‍♀️

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
01 November, 07:03
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
"Follow the pen." Who's that???👀👀

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
01 November, 08:56
But if you’re going to Heidi Klum’s party, wouldnt it be appropriate to try and fit in!?!🤣

Would be very simple to observe what is and pass judgement immediately. We’ve all been here long enough to know there is always more than what meets the eye.

This chapter is just now beginning. I’m willing to see how it plays out further before resting upon absolutes. LSWH.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
01 November, 11:02
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
I was thinking same thing ;)