Serah Oceane β™‘ @QueenEsther
30 October, 05:55
#prayerteam πŸ™
I have a quick prayer request as I go into work today, I'm submitting my resignation due to the workplace becoming hostile and dangerous for myself. I've been bullied because of my faith, I've had my words twisted and manipulated into a sick game of telephone so they can sit back and laugh as I have to explain and defend myself and now the most recent, my mgmt has scheduled me to train a new guy, he openly admits he's a meth head who was just recently released from prison and also openly admitted he was violent in there. I no longer feel safe, all signs point to, time to leave! So if anyone sees this and feels a nudge to pray thank you! Pray I find a job to replace this one quickly. I'm aiming for something work from home so I can do it and my artwork. πŸ°β˜•πŸ€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
30 October, 03:17
In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication
πŸ™What would you like to do?? I find my prayers are more effective when I am specific.. Happens to me all the time.. Praying to pay bills like truck payment.. Phone rings and its a job, bid comes out exactly to the penny truck payment... (I laugh and say God not even a little extra for gas??) His reply, be more specific.πŸ™πŸ˜‡
~~
What state are you in?? I have 2 businesses that I am looking to expand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
Much respect for you, Sigis. πŸ˜‰

Praying via Spirit AND taking action in the natural by offering a job. This is one great example of the tangible "hands and feet" of Jesus in motion.

Specific prayers.......yes ;)))
07:58 AM - Oct 31, 2022
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Sigis Armor @Sigi7
31 October, 02:38
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
I never thought of it that way... I sort of thought I was overstepping in her business. Sometimes I just throw it out in the ether and see what happens. If God made me think it, I should act on it.
Thank you for this, I needed it.

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
31 October, 03:19
In response Sigis Armor to her Publication
Your willingness to go a step further is very refreshing ;))))