Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
29 October, 05:03
Got thrown a curveball yesterday with a positive test result for thyroid cancer. Been a little out of sorts trying to determine next steps. Would appreciate any positive vibes you could send my way and also any information you may have regarding potential protocols that may help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
30 October, 05:49
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I am a 33 year cancer survivor and I killed parasites to get rid of the cancer. Some things I used: black walnut tincture, pumpkin seed, garlic, cloves, cayenne, cascara sagrada, vitamin c, wormwood, diatomaceous earth,graviola, apricot seed, physllium husk always taken with grape juice and distilled water. I only drink distilled water since then. You can beat this!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little Bird @LittleBird203
30 October, 05:12
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
How amazing for you! God is good. 💫
Do you mind my asking if you did this all at once or just radomly?

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
God is good and led me to this method of healing at the right time and put the right people in my path. Thank you to Dr. Carey Reams, Dr. June Wiles, Ms. Hulda Clark and all the torchbeares of natural healing.
10:30 PM - Oct 30, 2022
In response Little Bird to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawaiiananon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Nancy Ross, click on at the bottom under it