Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Got thrown a curveball yesterday with a positive test result for thyroid cancer. Been a little out of sorts trying to determine next steps. Would appreciate any positive vibes you could send my way and also any information you may have regarding potential protocols that may help.
05:03 PM - Oct 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
J J Larr @3JJL
11 March, 06:14
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I love how much information here, our Anons are fantastic. I pray that you find a cure to your cancer.
✨️💕🕯🙏🕯💕✨️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
11 March, 05:40
Also my drs doc in bakersfield ca at the ccb gave her an infusion of stuff that actually killed off the blood vessels to her colon cancer. So if you want I can get his name for you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
11 March, 05:38
Black walnut is EXTREMLY strong anti cancer. I bought some Fenbendazole on Amazon in pill form. Go on TS and hook up with Floridasharkman. He is the person who would know how to handle this

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
11 March, 05:24

Maryann Maty @MarianM
11 March, 05:42
Florida Sharkman Protocols. You can Google this for all the information you need. God Bless!!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
10 March, 09:09
🙏🙏🙏Prayers for Jesus' supernatural healing or His healing through other means! AMEN!!

Sli Ver @Cookiesmom
10 March, 06:15
Prayers up to you my friend 🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (CCC1111) can see their posts

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
10 March, 04:17
First thing I would personally do is start dosing Lugols iodine everyday. & I would definitely start the ivermectin horse paste twice a day.. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
10 March, 04:14
I believe Frontline Doctors have an oncology (cancer) group that can help treat you over video appointment. They would be able to order everything you need and have it compounded and mailed to you (ivermectin, zinc, etc).
Godspeed.
Prayers up.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
10 March, 04:09
PRAYERS UP KID! YOU GOT THIS, NO DOUBT!

Mss PGJ @MssPGJ
10 March, 04:08
Cancer can't live in an alkaline environment. Research alkaline foods and drinks. There's also a guy who beat cancer at: www.chrisbeatcancer.com good information.

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
10 March, 04:02
Sending prayer for healing. ❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
10 March, 03:54
Praying for Complete Healing, Fren 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
and Sending Love Always ❤️❤️❤️
Never Give Up!!!

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
Look up Andrea Beaman. She has helped herself with thyroid issues and is a health coach.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
💚🌟💚

Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
06 January, 01:46
Sorry to hear..Ivermectin gets rid of Cancer, same med that gets rid of Covid. another way is Baking Soda. I will find the article and send it to you.
I dont don’t know for sure when the Med Beds come out this year but those definitely get rid of cancer…research that one.

Michele18597493 @Michele18597493
06 January, 08:12
In response Belinda Kaysac to her Publication
everyone can easily get from this site
https://buyivermectinforhu...

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
05 November, 05:01
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Tom Grant @GrantQ
04 November, 06:54
Prayers, Love and positive vibes heading your way Cowboy.
There seems to be alot of different protocols out there (anti-parasitic, cannabinoids, vitamin c therapy, fasting/diet). Seeing how good a researcher you are, I am sure you will decide on the best course of action for yourself (everyone is different, what works for one won't necessarily work for the other).
Let us know how you get on.
God bless you Patriot

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
04 November, 10:12
Seek a functional medicine doctors opinion or a naturopathic doctor. Look up Barbara O’Neill on youtube - Misty Mountain Health - she is a naturopath and has excellent videos on healing the body naturally. You may find a LOT of value in her videos!!! I just found her recently and I am enjoying her content immensely. She is a true healer and wonderful teacher. Also ivermectin cures cancer. Liquid form of ivermectin may be purchased at longhurstfarms.com. Paste form at a Tractor Supply or Amazon. I am praying for you Patriot!!! ❤️ 🙏

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
04 November, 09:54
Knowing that you will receive many possible treatments and therapy suggestions from numerous patriots, I will tell you that I pray for you to find strength and confidence in your own healing powers as well.
🙏🙏🙏

Cornell Qarcia77 donated @Cornell77
03 November, 11:58
Fenbendazole and other anti parasitics. Full Body hyperthermia is also curative. Clinic ST George in Germany has cured many. Dr Dowes is amazing! Also look into the work of Dr Sircus MD. Prayers to you and your family.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
03 November, 11:53
💛
heal well fren

Deborah Hunt @Qbee63
03 November, 11:41
Cowboy, dont forget about ivermectin! Cures nany cancers! My prayers coming your way! 🐸🙏🏻

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
03 November, 11:39
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 I’m sorry to hear that friend, I pray you get fully healed with a good alternative treatment. Sending you a lot of positive vibes & love friend 🙏🏻💓 Please let us know if there is anything we can do! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
03 November, 09:44
Praying for you.

JoJo 2Q2Q @JoJo2Q2Q
02 November, 02:13
mighty healing prayers headed your way, Warrior ❤️🙏🏼

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
02 November, 12:22
I think I told you the wrong website to go to the other day floridasharkman.org not com. Sorry about that.

Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
01 November, 01:53
Ivermectin is a miracle for me, and seeking information about water changed my life. You must study water for good health. Urine therapy is and ancient healing method. www.aquariusthewaterbearer... and Andrew Norton Webber have all of that information. Believe you will heal first, and reaffirm faith every second you can, this really works.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
01 November, 08:36
@cowboyw2b
check this thread out about IP6
👀⤵️⤵️

https://twitter.com/Natura...