Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
29 October, 05:03
Got thrown a curveball yesterday with a positive test result for thyroid cancer. Been a little out of sorts trying to determine next steps. Would appreciate any positive vibes you could send my way and also any information you may have regarding potential protocols that may help.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
I am a 33 year cancer survivor and I killed parasites to get rid of the cancer. Some things I used: black walnut tincture, pumpkin seed, garlic, cloves, cayenne, cascara sagrada, vitamin c, wormwood, diatomaceous earth,graviola, apricot seed, physllium husk always taken with grape juice and distilled water. I only drink distilled water since then. You can beat this!
05:49 AM - Oct 30, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawaiiananon in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
10 March, 09:16
In response Nancy Ross to her Publication
You are a fucking BADASS. I too am a fking badass. I don’t do drugs but when I got that stupid bitch I became a breaking bad bitch cooking marijuana in my kitchen to make oil. I did 7 apricot seeds a day during chemo and radiation. It’s been 8 years. I would NEVER take their poison ever again and HATE that I took it at all. Go you! Ain’t no one taking you down. 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
10 March, 04:39
Congratulations and God bless.

arba happihr @arba
30 October, 06:11
👋
Whoa Congratulations!!👏👏👏🎈🎈🎈
Living proof Gods remedies work.
Thanks for the great news.
aloha🤗🤗💞

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
30 October, 06:02
Note for my post: UnikeyHealth has a good parasite/colon cleanse that contains most of the ingredients the post above contains.

Lynn Tapper @lst5050
30 October, 06:01
Templetonwellness.com has many cancer survivor stories and what they used/did. Parasites are a well known cause of cancer (or at least contribut to it as they are found in almost all cancer patients).

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
30 October, 05:23
💚🌟💚

Little Bird @LittleBird203
30 October, 05:12
How amazing for you! God is good. 💫
Do you mind my asking if you did this all at once or just radomly?

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
30 October, 10:26
In response Little Bird to her Publication
I usually mix this concoction up with grape juice and distilled water and drink before bed 3 times a week for 1 month .Then twice a week for 1 month, then 1 a week for 1 month. I should mention that its not necessary to have all this at once but you start throwing the parasite killers at them and your body will dispel them and the cancer. The important part is to start. Also the frozen cantor oil capsules for 30 days. I became an R.B.T.I. anylist during my healing process. So the learning just continued and deepened.

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
30 October, 10:30
In response Little Bird to her Publication
God is good and led me to this method of healing at the right time and put the right people in my path. Thank you to Dr. Carey Reams, Dr. June Wiles, Ms. Hulda Clark and all the torchbeares of natural healing.

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
30 October, 01:30
Cowboy, I'm just a nobody. Jumped on this train when you turned me on to the Mexican pharmacy. If I were you, I would listen to the advise of a 33 year survivor with the addition of Castor oil. JMO!!!

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
30 October, 10:17
In response 2nd Amendment to his Publication
I actually used castor oil caps as well - frozen - take about 6 every nite before bed for 30 days - that my fren will kill the parisites in the small intestine. Also black charcoal absorbs toxins i. the blood.