Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 October, 06:58
The Truth is these elections haven't even been close. Here and Abroad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 October, 07:52
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What year do you think the rigging started ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Since there was elections most have been rigged.

Trump hijacked the republican party and stole the election from [them]. They never expected for Trump to get that many votes.

This is when they truly realized he wasn't going to be part of their club any longer.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump roasts Clinton at Al Smith charity dinner - YouTube

Just one night after the final presidential debate, Donald Trump roasted Hillary Clinton at the Al Smith Dinner. The Catholic charity fundraiser is an opport...

08:09 PM - Oct 30, 2022
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
16 January, 12:14
🙏when will the white hats admit if and when they are going to be able fix the elections and take action? how to get rid of dominion? go back to paper elections?

It is at least 3 different elections lately where we are awake and watched election fraud.

I do not want to see the election fraud machine take place again.

PUBLICALLY fix it!🙏

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
15 January, 07:33
John McAfee💻💻💻💻💻💻💻💻
🌹🌹🌹
https://youtu.be/5Ux_ipIsN...

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
02 November, 11:36
"This is when they truly realized he wasn't going to be part of their club any longer."

What color is the sky in this narrative?

https://youtu.be/yXdsMgxsF...
Electric Eye Judas Priest - YouTube

All footage provided by Israel and Skynetvia התעשייה האווירית לישראל IAI"Barak" is just missing the "c"Corporate sponsors of Intergraded Surprise Attack™Elec...

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
02 November, 10:09
lot of sweaty dudes in attendance .i love that he walked into the vipers den and laughed at them . i watch that speech for years . I actually thought Romney was funny after his VK

Alison Ecat @Alicat
02 November, 09:23
He just hijacked the party that was the easiest to hijack. All those RINOs standing on principle and rarely working together- cakewalk.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
31 October, 10:23
Still one of my favorite speeches! Those looks that could kill didn’t stand a chance against him. 🤣

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
31 October, 10:23
Still one of my favorite speeches! Those looks that could kill didn’t stand a chance against him. 🤣

Nancy Ross @Hawaiiananon
31 October, 05:24
Epic

OSDC Patriot @OsdcPatriot
31 October, 04:15

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
31 October, 04:04
I never tire of this clip.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
31 October, 12:34
CICADA team's help for 2016 victory... #TrumpCardAcePlayed

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
31 October, 10:48
This video is when I truly realized how sexy Maria Bartiromo is.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
31 October, 11:59
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Same here lol

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
31 October, 10:01
President Trump is a brave bad ass. I loved every moment of that speech.

Marianne COWGER @mcowgerFL
31 October, 08:13
Only the brass balls of Donald J. Trump could pull that off! BRAVO!

Robin Brubakken @RagnarsLittleSister
31 October, 06:17
Meanwhile in Canada....

Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 October, 06:11
I fucking love this!!!!! NOONE is as BAD as THIS man!!!!! 👏🧐
His theme song should be this:

Team America .....Fuck yeah!!! 🤨
( look up the movie "Team America" if ya dont know) 👋🤓

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
31 October, 05:15
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Here's another good song........Can you do a cover, Victor?
Sixx:A.M. - Rise (Official Lyric Video) - YouTube

The Retaliators Movie: Buy or rent everywhere you get movies now (US & Canada)!: https://theretaliators.ffm.to/vodListen to the score, soundtrack, and follow...

Chook Chook @Chook
31 October, 06:08
well thats Australia for you

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
31 October, 06:00
HE REVERSED HIS "ALLEGIANCE" AND PUMMELED THEM WITH THEIR OWN "CLUB"

QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
31 October, 04:20

Explorations 017 @Explorations17
31 October, 03:40
Trump kicks Ass!! Period! Praise Yahweh!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
31 October, 12:58
Oh this was a favorite, classic roast! Let the squirming begin! Some serious sweat and nervous laughter, can you just imagine what was going thru their heads?! Trump has cajonas of steel! What a perfect delivery! 😄
Thanks for posting VK

Victor This Guy @This_guy
31 October, 06:17
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
Ur so right Truth Seeker! Big kahunis or cajones....all i know is Hes got BIGBALLS and He taught me something about myself.....i LOVE bigballs! 😳😆🤣🤭😬🙄👋🤓

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
30 October, 11:19
This had to have been planned for a very long time one would think. He always seemed to be flirting with politics. I think he knew that eventually this was going to be his fate.

'Infiltration goes both ways.'

LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
31 October, 02:28
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Just like the Kennedys. Trained for it. Tip of the spear.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
30 October, 11:17
great posts Vk
apparently ephriam and menasseh are brothers in the old book
or so it says
just one of them is privy to truth social though and or privy to this video
apparently this is strictly southern knowledge
the northern folk aren't privy to any of this stuff
a bit of a hinderance one might say.
but who cares?
just pointing out...either a weak spot in shared info...or a ...?????
just dumb canucks?

SaltedWith Fire @Salted_With_Fire
30 October, 11:13
This is one of ny favorite things to watch! 😂😳😂

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
30 October, 11:05

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
30 October, 10:28
"And nobody can compete with God. "

What a truly incredible and powerful moment. Trump shows no fear as he stands armed with truth. You can feel the mood change as the crowd becomes visibly uncomfortable. They boo and he just keeps going.
Yes, President Trump, watching this, "we're having some fun here tonight. "

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
30 October, 10:07
very sweaty guy behind him.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
30 October, 10:05
I voted once when i was 18 and my thoughts back then was that they were corrupt so i didn’t vote again until 2016 for our best President ever Trump .

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
31 October, 04:07
In response Jenn __X to her Publication
And the 2016 election night reporting from the enemy of the people media.