Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
Prayer needed I hurt my shoulder a few weeks ago. I have a my right collarbone not sitting right and I am finally making it to ortho on Tuesday. I do not want surgery. I donโ€™t like going to the doctor at all! Please pray no surgery is needed. If i could be ok with it out of place I would live with it. I feel the bone sticking partially out and my right shoulder sits a couple inches higher right now. It hurts to lay down and my muscles are not right and they hurt. Thank you in advance for the prayers. I love my AU family!
07:59 PM - Oct 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmandaMAGA in this post can reply
kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
02 November, 12:30
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
02 November, 12:25
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
01 November, 07:18
Ortho went good today. No surgery! I sprang my collarbone and now my shoulder is locked up. I have to go to PT and make the effort for it to gonback in place by pushing my shoulder where is should be. Doc said it could take up to 18 months to completely heal, but God will do it faster! Thank you for all the prayers! God is so good!

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
31 October, 02:54
Praying for healing

31 October, 05:42
In response Diana Kennedy to her Publication
Thank you!

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

31 October, 04:32
In response Shin Riimo to his Publication
Thank you!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
30 October, 10:41
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

31 October, 04:31
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Thank you!

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
30 October, 09:54
๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™

Selah 321 @Selah
30 October, 09:41
Father, help Amanda through her injury and guide her to e mots trustworthy of caregivers...Amen๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•Š

30 October, 09:58
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Thank you!

Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
30 October, 09:41
๐Ÿ™...that your appt goes well and complete healing to happen soon, with relief from the pain and discomfort โค

30 October, 09:52
In response Miko Hilo to her Publication
Thank you!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
30 October, 09:11
sending warm healing light to your right shoulder
prayers and positive vibes

31 October, 04:32
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Thank you!

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
30 October, 09:09
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

SincerelyYours FromTexas @SincerelyYoursFromTexas
30 October, 09:09
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Pink Totter @Totter
30 October, 09:00
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 October, 08:59
Praying for you!! It's an awfully scary time to have to go to a doctor, but Praying God will give you a peace about it, AND that He will just heal it so you don't have to go!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Please keep us posted so we know how to pray!

Victor This Guy @This_guy
30 October, 08:56
๐Ÿ™โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿค๐Ÿโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Victor This Guy @This_guy
๐Ÿ™โ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ๐Ÿค๐Ÿโ˜๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
30 October, 08:53
Prayers going up for divine intervention and healing

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
30 October, 08:52
๐Ÿ™โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™ you can get the comfort & ease your pain soon without surgery.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
30 October, 08:52
๐Ÿ™โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ™ you can get the comfort & ease your pain soon without surgery.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
30 October, 08:41
mild physical therapy & soft regular massage& u will b good in no time!!

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
30 October, 08:21
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

30 October, 08:25
In response Michele Q17 to her Publication
Thank you!

I am What I am @OfLight
30 October, 08:16
sending prayers and healing light energy ๐Ÿ™ โœจ๏ธ โค๏ธ ๐Ÿ’›

30 October, 08:18
In response I am What I am to her Publication
Thank you!

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
30 October, 08:12
I know that kind of stuff. Most times, it goes all back in after a couple of months.. while working your muscles. When they are warm, they open the door. When you get older, more difficult..i wish i knew a shoulder practicioner, they are wonderful. They can re-arrange everything in on click of 10 sec. adjustment.
They are magicians, but always fully booked throughout the year.

30 October, 08:30
In response _AT_ 42_ to her Publication
I didnโ€™t know one little bone could make such a difference. The pain is awful and my muscles constantly twitching and spasming. I did not know there was a shoulder practioner. I would pay whatever they asked to have this corrected. I miss sleeping, not that I sleep good anyway.

kolibri @kolibri
30 October, 08:11
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
30 October, 08:09
Sending prayers!

30 October, 08:10
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
Thank you!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
30 October, 08:08
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

30 October, 08:10
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you!

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
30 October, 08:07
sending prayers. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 October, 08:07
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Amanda!

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
30 October, 08:05
get xrays then if not broken and can be reest do it.....check with chiropractor also.......take high amounts of joint supplements and use AT HOME Ultrasound. i have a machine and use it on my dogs and me. it helps relieve pain..like taking a couple advil but not popping pills. https://www.tenspros.com/u...

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
30 October, 08:09
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
*reset

30 October, 08:16
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I have had xrays and CT scan. Nothing broken or torn, but the bone is out of place. Iโ€™ve been to the chiropractor multiple times and she hasnโ€™t been able to help so far. Iโ€™ve been using heating pads and a tens unit for my muscles and constantly trying to pop my collarbone back in place. Itโ€™s out of place by my sternum. It kinda goes half way in and then comes back out. Tuesday is the day I find somethung out. I just dont want surgery or anything that I will be under and needles stuck in me. After these last two years, I am scared of hospitals.