Nada ... @Nada
A lot of Patriots have been struggling lately. Their prayer requests have been fulfilled over and over here on AU.

Anons circle the wagons for each other. It’s beautiful to see.

WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL
07:42 PM - Oct 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
31 October, 12:21
In response Nada ... to his Publication
God is amazing and you are a miracle💗🌈✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
31 October, 10:18
I know the White hats see everything I hope they have notice some business have gone under and take notes and do what they can in the future to help them regain what has been lost.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
31 October, 02:13
Worldwide 🐸🙏

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
31 October, 12:05
💖🙏

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
30 October, 11:08

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
30 October, 09:47
wwg1wga

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
30 October, 09:47
wwg1wga

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
30 October, 09:14

Norma Shrock @Libra7
30 October, 08:42
😟A couple of months ago,I asked for prayers for a health issue I was having and I didn't get even one reponse.

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
31 October, 02:34
In response Norma Shrock to her Publication
Praying 🙏🏻

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
31 October, 02:44
In response Norma Shrock to her Publication
Hoping you had improvement in the last 2 months. Praying for better health.

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
30 October, 08:35
I need a prayer. I just posted a prayer request to not need surgery on my collarbone out of place near my sternum. It’s very painful and my muscles hurt because of it. my right shoulder sits a couple inches higher now. everything is out of whack. Nothing is broken though so thats goos.

Cam Mac @campmac111
30 October, 10:31
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
🙏Thank you Good Lord, for bringing perfect comfort, healing and restoration of health to Amanda. We ask that You relieve her discomfort and bring her fearless faith in a perfect outcome and enlighten her path as she heals. I bind my prayers with others of good will who are praying for like. Thy will be done Lord. It is so, so it is.🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Pink Totter @Totter
30 October, 10:58
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
30 October, 07:48
🙏🇺🇸🌎