Nada ... @Nada
30 October, 07:42
A lot of Patriots have been struggling lately. Their prayer requests have been fulfilled over and over here on AU.

Anons circle the wagons for each other. Itโ€™s beautiful to see.

WHERE WE GO ONE WE GO ALL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
30 October, 08:35
In response Nada ... to his Publication
I need a prayer. I just posted a prayer request to not need surgery on my collarbone out of place near my sternum. Itโ€™s very painful and my muscles hurt because of it. my right shoulder sits a couple inches higher now. everything is out of whack. Nothing is broken though so thats goos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cam Mac @campmac111
๐Ÿ™Thank you Good Lord, for bringing perfect comfort, healing and restoration of health to Amanda. We ask that You relieve her discomfort and bring her fearless faith in a perfect outcome and enlighten her path as she heals. I bind my prayers with others of good will who are praying for like. Thy will be done Lord. It is so, so it is.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡
10:31 PM - Oct 30, 2022
In response Amanda Florida Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by campmac111 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cam Mac, click on at the bottom under it