Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I wonder if the "shit ads" on TS are there to detect bots. What if you suddenly injected some interesting ads? Humans would respond. Can use the social graph as well... humans tend to have human frens.
08:58 AM - Oct 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
31 October, 12:26
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
ts is run by investors, it is run by white hats that are CIA /black sun operatives
donnie is dead, his posts are done by these operatives

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lili MoM @LiliMoM
30 October, 07:12
I'm human and I DON'T CLICK !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
30 October, 06:04
The ads are great, very Viz like.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
30 October, 12:07
They are definitely some strange ads...last time I was on TS the toenail fungus ad was on the feed.

I Logged out.

Honk Honkler Sr @Honk_Honkler_Sr
30 October, 11:37
The ads are a big reason I don't hang out on Truth Social. They mostly feel like those late night TV ads.

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
30 October, 09:20
TRUMP SOCIAL ARE FOR TRUMPERS...
😁😁😁 ITS NOT INDEPENDENT AT ALL.

ITS LIKE TWITTER WILL BECOME MUSK SOCIAL☝️☝️☝️

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 October, 09:15
🤔Interesting thought Martin

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 October, 09:11
I avoid ads. However, I admit that I will look at a few. Maybe only 1 or 2 every few days.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
30 October, 09:01
I don't know but I hate that damn toenail fungus ad on there. Have a wonderful Sunday Martin!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
30 October, 09:12
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
Lol - those are the worst!

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
30 October, 12:08
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
🤣 I just posted that before I read yours.