Tina Cogon @Rynnks
HRC'S tweet and Elon Musks' reply
08:48 AM - Oct 30, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rynnks in this post can reply
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
30 October, 04:52
In response Tina Cogon to her Publication
Since deleted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paradise is the Goal @Paradise
30 October, 04:56
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
I reported it on TWITTER as misinformation! GOOD DEAL!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
30 October, 02:30
Elon's linked website returning error message

an interested person saved it on web archive -

https://web.archive.org/we...

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
30 October, 12:54
I’ll take Elon’s odds.
Any takers?

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
30 October, 12:21

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
30 October, 12:10
Go Elon, it’s your platform

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 October, 06:12
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
30 October, 11:32

barry burgess - Z @BarryB
30 October, 11:22
This is what WINNING feels like!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
30 October, 11:10

Julie Casey @Trump2023
30 October, 11:08
enjoy the show 🍿

Night Shift @kekerista
30 October, 10:56
found an autist on Twitter.
Going down the rabbit hole with the Pelosi bs.
Worth a retweet if'n you are on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Smooth...

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
In response Night Shift to her Publication
oh God yall i cant....this is Godfather 3 right?

omg

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
In response Night Shift to her Publication
ALOT HERE

Iam Mie @iammiele
30 October, 10:47
Since I was actually able to access the article, (after a few attempts/platforms) I copied it - so read on!

Somehow the site "having issues" smells funny too...

Golden Times donated @Golden
30 October, 02:27
In response Iam Mie to her Publication

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
30 October, 10:40
yup!

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
30 October, 10:21

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
30 October, 10:00
I'm really starting to like Elon. We should send him an invite on AU. 😉

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
30 October, 06:12
In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication
😎

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
30 October, 09:59
I heard that they were both in their underwear and both had hammers so it was an even fight to the bitter end....Lot's of hammers laying around I suspect?

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
30 October, 10:31
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
yeah why was a nudist in his underwear I wonder???
saw pic him Perform a nudist wedding but he was fully dressed.
Think it was 1 hammer they waz wrestling 4 it...

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
30 October, 09:45
Yes publicly!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
30 October, 10:43
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
On today’s delta!

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 October, 10:06
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
30 October, 09:17
To see the likeness of frazzledrip even used the word deranged and keep lying makes me sick. I curse it in the name of Jesus.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
30 October, 09:12
This is why EM purchased Twitter.

Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
30 October, 05:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
30 October, 05:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
QTeamEM :)