JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 October, 11:29
I'm off to work at a friends' Christmas tree farm today. I'll be thinking of you Truth seeker. Don't forget to pray and to ground. I love you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 October, 04:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Wow that sounds like a good day!

We need to move Christmas to another time of the year, it is my favorite Holiday. I love the giving and celebrating His birthday!

When I ran the treasury here for years, no, I was not mean to my employees, but it was a given that if they came to my office door in like July or some other month other than Christmas time, if they heard Christmas music playing they knew it to be a bad idea to enter unless it was a have to case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
29 October, 11:55
Life begins at conception!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 October, 11:33
Works for me!