Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The digital world can be exhausting, so get into the sensory world for a break. Nature or nookie, whatever does it for you. https://newsletter.marting...
07:10 AM - Oct 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
29 October, 09:43
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Exactly! I was just thinking something along those same lines. Some of us need real life visual, auditory and tactile simulation, not all this he said, she said, psyop information. Been watching this "movie" a long time. Never really liked movies and popcorn anyway. Feel the need to get down and dirty in the trenches like we used to. The old ball coach just died yesterday. He wouldn't want it any other way. My red line is fast approaching the more ridiculous it all becomes and the more these satanic lunatics and perverts go after the children. Nudists in their underwear with hammers attacking political clowns spouces in their homes and the tippy top, defund the police clown thanking "first responders" for saving the day. What started out as "The Godfather " is fast becoming "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes," with all these deep fake, CGI, clone characters. Hollywood and their cast of Farm clowns can go str8 to hell which is right where we need to send them. Plan on doing my part.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
29 October, 08:14
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I recognized this in you some time ago and had always refrained from commenting because I know the overwhelming feeling of too much input.

When I do comment, I never expect a reply. My only wish is to encourage.

To that end, I hope to offer this as encouragement.

The process of spiritual formation tends to feel pretty desolate as one approaches the emptying of oneself and reaching the limits of the capacity of body and mind. It feels almost like, if one gives this last piece, one will no longer exist.

Having been there myself. For myself, it felt like the end. It was. After which, there was a new beginning. A new filling.

Take heart. You have not been brought this far to be abandoned. This is not to say you shouldn’t guard your boundaries. You should. You’ll just have a better understanding of what that means for you and for others.

🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396