Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Kim,
Was just talking about this offline with someone. Request unvaccinated blood if you can. I know its a scary situation and feel for what you are going thru. If you need it to live not many other choices.
Sending you positive vibes Patriot.
05:50 PM - Oct 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
29 October, 11:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
WHOA.. I Forgot about the Red Cross business.
Blood banks full of blood transfusions, tainted by vaccines.
😱😬
eke
THE Jehovah Witnesses refuse blood, they have a list of alternatives
So does the hospital.
No money to be made using alternatives

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
29 October, 08:01
Prayers for Patriots 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this and keep you safe 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
29 October, 03:47
I have heard several times that the vaccinated should not donate blood. Hopefully this is true.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
29 October, 02:26
Sending you good vibes. It WILL work out.
Let us know when you can. ❤️

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
28 October, 11:32
Prayers for you Kim! 🕊🙏

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
28 October, 09:34
O+ in Connecticut/Massachusetts area if anyone needs it

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
28 October, 09:10
Me and both my kids are A+

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
28 October, 08:51
If you're in UT my husband or I will gladly donate. We're O+ & O- so one of us have a high probability of being compatible.
Hell if you're in a western state I'll travel.

Karen Rickard donated @Lyineyes57
29 October, 02:05
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Both O types are universal donors. O+ can give to any + blood type. O- can give to any blood type + or - .

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
28 October, 08:49
🙏

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 October, 08:48
🙏🙏🙏

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
28 October, 08:42
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

American Girl @Americangirl
28 October, 08:28
🙏🙏🙏

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
28 October, 08:24
i am o neg unvaxxed but i dont think i live near her

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
28 October, 08:23
Saying a prayer for you sis..🙏🙏🙏

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 October, 08:21
I believe it is still possible to have your own blood drawn and held in case you need blood during your surgery. I did this a long time ago when I had to have a hysterectomy….just in case. it was during the height of HIV/AIDS and people were getting tainted blood.

Just read this……”You can have blood taken from 6 weeks to 5 days before your surgery. Your blood is stored and is good for a few weeks from the day it is collected. If your blood is not used during or after surgery, it is thrown away.”

If possible, that’s what I would do. At least if you needed it you’d be getting your kwn blood.

betty Fyke @thriftstorelady
28 October, 08:01
They did a blood drive at our local Highschool this week.

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 October, 07:37
An unvaccinated co-worker of my husbands that is going through cancer treatments but was doing good had a transfusion per her doctors recommendation, she has been terribly sick ever since....The thought is that she had received vaccinated blood.
So people need to really make sure that they request Unvaccinated Blood and 👉I would have that documented and keep a copy👈....Because who knows if you can trust them to actually give you that🤨

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
28 October, 08:25
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
they arent seperating vaxxed from unvaxxed

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
28 October, 08:50
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
sadly, we don't get that choice...went thru this during a recent surgery and was just lucky it didn't come to that. I even asked if I could get it from a family member...nope, they give you what they have in stock. I KNEW this was going to be another issue. Prayers and Blessings for your husband's co-worker

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
28 October, 07:36
Anyone can go to a blood bank and state WHO they are donating for👍 I held a blood drive for a gun shot victim a few years back and the staff told me that when I asked about people in NC that wanted to donate for the cause. Keep the faith💖

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
28 October, 07:34
HATE to be the party pooper but um was told A LONG time ago VERY FEW owned needle companies, pre net told this, and the goal was to be able to use even them, "so if someone thinks they are getting even a vitamin shot, the needle is loaded" I think that is a huge foookin deal.

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
28 October, 07:29
Husband just had triple by-pass surgery and mentioned this to the doctor. He basically was told you will accept any blood you get to save your life. There is not much choice when your life is on the line and there is a huge line-up of people waiting for the same surgery. Rock meet Hard Place.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 October, 06:42
We need to start an Unvaxxed Blood Bank!

I wonder how we could get that up and Running?

🧐🤦‍♀️

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
28 October, 06:28
Sending prrayers and positive vibes your way warrior!!

Only followers of this user (GritNGrace) can see their posts

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
28 October, 06:02
If it's not too late you can donate your own blood. https://www.verywellhealth...

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
28 October, 05:56
I tried donating blood for my sister's upcoming hysterectomy. Docs said they need at least six to eight weeks to make this happen, maybe longer. This is a surgery that got moved up so didn't have that kind of time. Good news is docs way they do not think she will need a transfusion. Not sure which Kim you were talking to but praying for her. Saw a good article today that fasting triggered cell apoptosis is really big help along with the supplements many others have already posted.

28 October, 06:00
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Sounds like it's a bit too late to donate her own blood but for future reference you can donate your own blood if having surgery. Found this...
https://www.verywellhealth...

TBo ogg donated @tbog
28 October, 09:16
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
I hate to ask but is she vaxed?

I have someone close about to go through the same process.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
28 October, 05:55
😔The war is real...I wonder what the death toll and injury toll count we be in the end.

28 October, 05:54
Who needs blood? I'm O+ & can donate. Unjabbed!

28 October, 06:42
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
🙏I'm dead serious, if you need blood & have a POSITIVE blood type I can donate to you. You need to have it a few weeks ahead of time though.