Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 October, 05:50
Kim,
Was just talking about this offline with someone. Request unvaccinated blood if you can. I know its a scary situation and feel for what you are going thru. If you need it to live not many other choices.
Sending you positive vibes Patriot.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 October, 07:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
An unvaccinated co-worker of my husbands that is going through cancer treatments but was doing good had a transfusion per her doctors recommendation, she has been terribly sick ever since....The thought is that she had received vaccinated blood.
So people need to really make sure that they request Unvaccinated Blood and 👉I would have that documented and keep a copy👈....Because who knows if you can trust them to actually give you that🤨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
sadly, we don't get that choice...went thru this during a recent surgery and was just lucky it didn't come to that. I even asked if I could get it from a family member...nope, they give you what they have in stock. I KNEW this was going to be another issue. Prayers and Blessings for your husband's co-worker
08:50 PM - Oct 28, 2022
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by gunslingergirl in this post can reply
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
28 October, 09:42
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
Thank you...God Bless🙏