Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 October, 04:50
See they are sneaky sobs, years ago they sneaked planned parenthood in under the guise of being part of the Health dept helping poor women with pregnancy issues and help with things like birth control pills, birthing classes, after baby care, and such.
Always intro with oh we are gonna help poor and minorities with something.
And they couldnt even do a good job at that. Doctor from there was the reason my twins died & almost me too.
If I had not been so young & dumb he would have never been able to doctor anyone else ever.

Just look what that turned into. You cant trust this evils for a second & read every damn word of the fine print.

That morphed into a cover for destroying the population thr abortions and this!

Anyone that does not stand in God's authority to prevent this from happening any more, in my humble opinion, will feel the wrath!

https://rumble.com/v1q71l1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
27 October, 06:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
When you are young and scared you need guidance not a predator which is exactly what I think PP is. It's a very LARGE predator. They prey on fear and many have succumbed to it.
I was adopted at birth after a failed abortion.
I'm one of "those" children. I'm the one who shouldn't have been here but God had a different plan for my life.
Ask any adopted child if they rather have been aborted.
Just ask them.
I've never, in my life, met an adopted child that wasn't humble and grateful for each day that they are here.
God brought me here to say NO!
No more murders.
I'm telling the world right now
I'm all grown up now...... a mother, a sister, a daughter
I would have told you that I'm so glad that I am here.
I wish to be here and nobody, not even my birthmother has/had the right to take my journey away from me.
I matter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
YOU MATTER !!! GODS PLAN WAS FOR YOU TO BE HERE !! GOD BLESS YOU NEVER EVER GIVE UP IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!
06:25 PM - Oct 27, 2022
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT, click on at the bottom under it