Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 October, 04:50
See they are sneaky sobs, years ago they sneaked planned parenthood in under the guise of being part of the Health dept helping poor women with pregnancy issues and help with things like birth control pills, birthing classes, after baby care, and such.
Always intro with oh we are gonna help poor and minorities with something.
And they couldnt even do a good job at that. Doctor from there was the reason my twins died & almost me too.
If I had not been so young & dumb he would have never been able to doctor anyone else ever.

Just look what that turned into. You cant trust this evils for a second & read every damn word of the fine print.

That morphed into a cover for destroying the population thr abortions and this!

Anyone that does not stand in God's authority to prevent this from happening any more, in my humble opinion, will feel the wrath!

https://rumble.com/v1q71l1...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
When you are young and scared you need guidance not a predator which is exactly what I think PP is. It's a very LARGE predator. They prey on fear and many have succumbed to it.
I was adopted at birth after a failed abortion.
I'm one of "those" children. I'm the one who shouldn't have been here but God had a different plan for my life.
Ask any adopted child if they rather have been aborted.
Just ask them.
I've never, in my life, met an adopted child that wasn't humble and grateful for each day that they are here.
God brought me here to say NO!
No more murders.
I'm telling the world right now
I'm all grown up now...... a mother, a sister, a daughter
I would have told you that I'm so glad that I am here.
I wish to be here and nobody, not even my birthmother has/had the right to take my journey away from me.
I matter.
06:06 PM - Oct 27, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kekerista in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
31 October, 04:23
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Amen to that!! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
27 October, 08:13
i was adopted also. my life felt different than others. I felt like something was missing. I found my birth mother at 52yrs . we have a great relationship now. the"something missing" is found. I introduced my father to my birth mother this year. They had a wonderful conversation. He called her a hero for not aborting me, and giving him a child to raise.

Night Shift @kekerista
27 October, 08:20
In response Baba Yaga 67 to his Publication
That is very cool! I'm glad it went so well!

Lori Mckeon @lorirw
27 October, 08:11
I love your voice! I don't know you but I know I am glad you are here too.

Night Shift @kekerista
27 October, 08:12
In response Lori Mckeon to her Publication
Each one of you are AWESOME people!
Keep rocking it!
Love you's!!!!
All of (you)s!!!!

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
27 October, 07:05
Adoptive mama of a precious son who also almost didnt get a chance at life. Birth mom was planning to abort and changed her mind. I am so thankful both you and my son are here. You definitely matter🙏❤️

Night Shift @kekerista
27 October, 07:30
In response Victoria Lynn to her Publication
My mom, which is what she is (not my adoptive mother)
shared a poem with me when I was little.
I was upset one day. I don't remember why, really.
But I do remember that poem.
She sat me on her bed
I watched her go into her dresser and she pulled out a newspaper clipping.
She said to me "I was saving this just for today"
I memorized because it was that special to me
It said
Not flesh of my flesh
Nor bone of my bone
But still miraculously my own
Never forget
For a single minute
You didn't grow under my heart
But in it.

Thank you. xoxo

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
27 October, 06:51
What a wonderful testimony to LIFE! So happy you’re here, and thank you for sharing! ❤️‍🔥

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 October, 06:49
I was adopted also. I have always felt DIFFERENT but...I also think I AM different..and thats ok. I may not to smart but I sure do have alot of common sense and I think that makes me smarter. My birth mom i found and she said my birth father wanted no part of a child and he took off. She already had 3 kids and couldnt afford to raise another. Knowing what I know now..she was right and I am VERY glad I had the family I had and not with her. So God had other plans for me and gave me a better family. I am thankful for that. I dont know what God has in store for me..in the future..and I hope its better than RIGHT NOW......cause right now..life sucks. the struggles, the sickness, etc.....

Night Shift @kekerista
27 October, 07:54
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
We are all different. If God wanted us the same he would have made us copy cats of each other. I'd like to believe God experiences through us. He'd have a pretty boring time if we were all the same! Just think about it this way.....He wants to view life through your eyes, through your thoughts, through your soul. He wants you to learn, laugh and love.
Everything ebbs and flows, such as life. I'm glad you are here, big hugs! and let our voices on the subject of abortion be the voices of the children left unsaid.
We are all so very important.
Each one of us for very different reasons....but no one person more valuable than the next.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 October, 06:43
God bless you and yes you do matter. Every single soul matters. Thank you for sharing about youself and for being the powerful, amazing light that you are. I love you❤️🙏

Night Shift @kekerista
27 October, 08:04
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I love you right back, Janet! ❤️

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
27 October, 06:38
Me i feel better when YOU are near.
We need strong Spirits in this Realm.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
27 October, 06:32
Sing your beautiful story from the mountain tops Sister. May God bless you forever more. You are brave, courageous and loved!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 October, 06:31
I am in that group!
My birth mother died giving birth,
I was raised by some good people and I never take it for granted.
Most of my life has been in service to others.
I can look myself in the mirror and I have no remorse for the life I have lived.
I will continue on this path, until I am called home.
Warriors unite.

Night Shift @kekerista
27 October, 06:37
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
absolutely united!
If people would just quit calling these precious babies a lump of cells.
They've dehumanized life.
That's what they've done on a massive scale
It's horrifying.
And it's true.
If those aborted babies had a voice they would beg their mama's not to do it.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 October, 06:26
Nana is so glad you are here hun, yes God had a plan for you to be here or you would not be.
My doctor was a Chinese man that was assigned to me, couldn't really change it. He was just incompetent.
At the time I was young & very little knowledge of pregnancy. My husband was just out of the military & we had moved to Kokomo IN so he could go to college there while he worked.
The company he went to work for had insurance but back then NO health insurance company would cover ANY preexisting conditions & we were young & poor so my only choice was a health dept doctor.
Back then ultra sounds were a fairly new thing & were not done unless there was a good reason, were expensive so the sob would not give me one, just kept telling me to stop eating salt.
Month after month I told him I wasnt fookn eating salt & something wasn't right. I was huge.
I went from 110lbs to 172lbs at 34weeks the night they clocked me into the ER in labor w/ a placenta that then ripped loose.
Hence NDE>

Night Shift @kekerista
27 October, 06:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Every day I learn just where the cracks are in America.
We need to do better than this.
sigh....
I'm glad you're here Nana. So very, very glad.
xoxo

Ana Tate @Anatated
27 October, 06:25
Yes. You matter.

We rejoice with the angels when we hear of His protection of the innocent!

We celebrate you!

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
27 October, 06:25
YOU MATTER !!! GODS PLAN WAS FOR YOU TO BE HERE !! GOD BLESS YOU NEVER EVER GIVE UP IN JESUS NAME AMEN !!!

Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
27 October, 06:22
Thanks for sharing your story!! The truth will set people free.

(I have counseled many people to not do a horrible, permanent solution to address a temporary situation. GOD is always greater -- able to do exceedingly above all we can ask or think. His options are limitless!)

David Higgins @David23
27 October, 06:21
YES! God said NO you are Not taking this one from me, freewill loses, this one is mine!!

Night Shift @kekerista
27 October, 08:00
In response David Higgins to his Publication
yup! That's exactly what he said
And to make the day even more special?
I was born on my new dad's birthday.
How cool was that?
My dad and I are the very best of friends and he always reminds me that I was the VERY best birthday present he ever got.
God Is AWESOME.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
ditto

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
God bless you, you were meant to be alive because you are. He means everyone to be alive, and if a life is taken, He revives it into His Kingdom. They don’t believe that!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
27 October, 06:17