Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
See they are sneaky sobs, years ago they sneaked planned parenthood in under the guise of being part of the Health dept helping poor women with pregnancy issues and help with things like birth control pills, birthing classes, after baby care, and such.
Always intro with oh we are gonna help poor and minorities with something.
And they couldnt even do a good job at that. Doctor from there was the reason my twins died & almost me too.
If I had not been so young & dumb he would have never been able to doctor anyone else ever.

Just look what that turned into. You cant trust this evils for a second & read every damn word of the fine print.

That morphed into a cover for destroying the population thr abortions and this!

Anyone that does not stand in God's authority to prevent this from happening any more, in my humble opinion, will feel the wrath!

https://rumble.com/v1q71l1...
04:50 PM - Oct 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
27 October, 08:24
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Say that!! I wrote to one of the LEFTIST politicians in my area and asked why she was so content to tell minority communities it is so wonderful to have abortion options, while she took photos with her husband and her 4 children! I said other things and did not let her off the hook!

I recently met a person who was a professional driver for a prominent White female official. He shared with me he drove her to a medical facility in a Black neighborhood, very early one morning (5:30-6 AM). It turned out to be an abortion clinic. He went inside with her and was immediately dismissed. He was shocked! The place was filled with obviously wealthy women who were having their procedures done also! BEFORE regular hours, because they did not want to be recognized by the locals.

LEFTISTS are Hypocrites if they are anything at all!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
27 October, 08:12
I was only 15 when I wound up pregnant. Here's one of the main reasons my oldest child (and therefore my 4 grandbabies!) exist today.

"Unborn Child" (Seals & Croft), which came out in '74, one year after the Roe v. Wade decision. Thank God my older sister bought the album, enabling me to play & replay this song a thousand times! It didn't get much radio play at all. PLEASE LISTEN TO IT!! I'll put the lyrics in the comments.

Even at 15, I knew in my heart that abortion was wrong. I knew LIFE was inside me. I had no internet or anything like now, proving it or showing the stages of gestation! I didn't even know what abortion entailed...other than it ended the pregnancy. How anybody could have all of that information readily available nowadays and still say it's ok is morally bankrupt.

https://youtu.be/Bm7JACG-C...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
27 October, 08:14
In response LO_ Patriot to her Publication
Lyrics:
Oh little baby, you'll never cry,
nor will you hear a sweet lullabye.
Oh unborn child, if you only knew just what your momma was plannin' to do.
You're still a-clingin' to the tree of life, but soon you'll be cut off before you get ripe.

Oh unborn child, beginning to grow
inside your momma, but you'll never know.
Oh tiny bud, that grows in the womb,
only to be crushed before you can bloom.

Mama stop! Turn around, go back, think it over. Now stop, turn around, go back, think it over. Stop, turn around, go back think it over.

Oh no momma, just let it be.
You'll never regret it, just wait and see.
Think of all the great ones who gave everything...that we might have life here,
so please bear the pain.

Mama stop! Turn around, go back, think it over. Now stop, turn around, go back, think it over. Stop, turn around, go back think it over.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
27 October, 06:56
Quite insidious…planned parenthood. This stain on humanity is as heartbreaking as it is evil. God please forgive us for not demanding this end sooner. 🙏🙏🙏

Night Shift @kekerista
27 October, 06:06
When you are young and scared you need guidance not a predator which is exactly what I think PP is. It's a very LARGE predator. They prey on fear and many have succumbed to it.
I was adopted at birth after a failed abortion.
I'm one of "those" children. I'm the one who shouldn't have been here but God had a different plan for my life.
Ask any adopted child if they rather have been aborted.
Just ask them.
I've never, in my life, met an adopted child that wasn't humble and grateful for each day that they are here.
God brought me here to say NO!
No more murders.
I'm telling the world right now
I'm all grown up now...... a mother, a sister, a daughter
I would have told you that I'm so glad that I am here.
I wish to be here and nobody, not even my birthmother has/had the right to take my journey away from me.
I matter.

Baba Yaga 67 @mbarnes
27 October, 08:13
In response Night Shift to her Publication
i was adopted also. my life felt different than others. I felt like something was missing. I found my birth mother at 52yrs . we have a great relationship now. the"something missing" is found. I introduced my father to my birth mother this year. They had a wonderful conversation. He called her a hero for not aborting me, and giving him a child to raise.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
31 October, 04:23
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Amen to that!! :)

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 October, 05:48
POWERFUL!

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
27 October, 04:53
AMEN!