Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
If you get kick from Twitter at least clear your cookies before setting up a new account.
12:31 AM - Jan 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
19 January, 04:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I have lost both facebook and twatter i am more happy with this site and wego i think our good friend tom is on to something here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jenny holladay @aphixlove
18 January, 09:31
oops

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
18 January, 03:52
yes. and have more than one e-mail handy to use for that verification code.

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
17 January, 04:26
giggle...that would mean this grammy has to go through and write down all her passwords before she resets...do you know how much work that is for a grammy?😬

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
17 January, 03:27
great reminder!

Markus Free @IMarkusFree
17 January, 03:06
they still recognize us I signed in a new acct this morning and not even 3 minutes in it asked me toverify my acct with phone# and lecked me out...back in now but for how long????

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
18 January, 03:53
In response Markus Free to his Publication
use an e-mail address - or get a new email address and use that for verification. that's what i did.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
17 January, 01:39
missing "ed"
ed>5445>D5

Jennifer Smithee @PatriotWarriorG
17 January, 12:51
Missing my twitter fam so much! Will be returning to the digital battlefield soon. I was wiped out in the last big purge. Thank you for the heads up. ❤️🇺🇸👊

Just Jane @JustJane
17 January, 11:42
I wish back in June I had a warning they were going to suspend me, I would have done that. I can't even get on to delete my account!
they are EVIL! get off Twits while you can is all I can say.

Only followers of this user (Liberty) can see their posts

Gail Cantrell @Stelladallas52
17 January, 10:37
can soneone tell me how to delete cookies on Teit please?

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
08 July, 11:37
In response Gail Cantrell to her Publication
https://helpcenter.trendmi...
follow these steps

Brad Childers @chldrzb
17 January, 10:28
Yes.... "toss" your cookies on twitter🤢🤮😉

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 January, 10:24
after getting suspended twice, I'm watching on mine, and participating on my Hubby's acct. low key. Those that know me will recognize this 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻. 🥰 #wwg1wga #NCSWC #TheGreatAwakening

Joelle Laffin @joelleQPatriot
17 January, 09:45
Deleted app after I was suspended. No desire to go back. Friends are here.❤️🙏

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
17 January, 10:27
In response Joelle Laffin to her Publication
Same! I deleted the app off of my phone when I got suspended the first time. After the second time, I have no desire to go back. This site and Wego.social are great! ❤️

Kim Board @Kimpossible
17 January, 08:56
Is it strange that I can still read Twitter, but cannot interact? I won't get back on it while the President is off. There are accounts I miss though, can't find Snow White anywhere??

Alexandra 369 @Arsalas333
17 January, 09:36
In response Kim Board to her Publication
that's exactly what i have going on

Adonai Yeshua Ha Mashiach @Ragnorak
17 January, 11:30
In response Kim Board to her Publication
🙏😊

Jofo Jofo @Jofo_Slovakia_Q
17 January, 04:03
I will never go back on fascist twitter. If they kicked out POTUS and many patriots, twitter is falling down.I have been found many good people on other free platforms.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
17 January, 02:42

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
17 January, 02:30
Not just anyone gets my "Cookies" ... I'm choosy

Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
17 January, 06:45
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
17 January, 10:50
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication
Everything you make looks magical. So yea I could imagine you picking the right people for that job.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
17 January, 02:23
VPN and different browser

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
17 January, 02:10
Tomorrow Ill figure out how to get back on.

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
17 January, 06:28
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Wish I knew how to set new account on Twitter! I was kicked off on the 9th and feel quite lefr out...

DAngel ForGod @DAngels
17 January, 01:55
Are we needed there if so I will try to go back ???

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
17 January, 01:42
Also unplug your router for a couple minutes to reset your IP address.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
17 January, 01:32
no desire

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
17 January, 01:20
Thanks VK. I am not a tech smart. No wonder...
Okay here we go... gettin' backin...

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
17 January, 01:05
Have been unable to post/upload pics to Twitter all day, getting a msg about being over their new size limit. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Some new restriction?

Lisa Hoops @LIsaHoops
17 January, 12:53
lol... awww... so that is what i did wrong!
I forgot about my cookies!
Thank you :)

Cindy Totty @Cinsinparadise
17 January, 12:52
My Twitter account was suspended about 3 weeks ago. I have no desire to ever go back. Definitely not going to support Twitter or what they stand for.

Melissa Wood @MelissaWood
17 January, 12:36
i got suspended frim twitter a week ago.... along with a whole lot of other patriots. i just ended up deleting my app. now im trying to find Patriots on different outlets.

Melina Todaro @Melina
17 January, 12:35
with all the bs they have done, I'll never go back ! But thanks for the info.