Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 October, 11:33
we are the news now...so let us back on :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
26 October, 04:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Q: Do you revive an old suspended twitter account or start fresh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 October, 04:50
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I betcha they are archived...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 October, 06:22
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Hopefully won’t have to remember handles and passwords! I betcha we get dropped right back where we were where it all started, followers, dm’s, groups will all be there waiting

#FutureProvesPast

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 October, 11:55
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
OMG, I so hope so! That was my family, where I first heard of the Wikileaks and Julian, the arrival of future President Trump coming down the escalator, the awesome small groups of people that chatted together. I just finally found home again on AU in April of this year, but what fun it will be if everything is intact!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
27 October, 12:00
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Everything minus all the bot followers!

Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it