Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 October, 11:33
we are the news now...so let us back on :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
26 October, 04:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Q: Do you revive an old suspended twitter account or start fresh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
I betcha they are archived...
04:50 PM - Oct 26, 2022
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
26 October, 11:31
didnt twitter turn those accounts over to people to double check and possibly turn over to one of the 3 ltr agentcies..like facebook did?

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
26 October, 06:33
They?

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
26 October, 06:31
I betcha they are archived... on a Chyneeze server. 🎰

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
26 October, 06:24
yes, I remember VK mentioning something along the same lines…

Very very interdasting indeed….. maybe more than just archived.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 October, 06:24
I am thinking itll be cool.

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 October, 06:22
Hopefully won’t have to remember handles and passwords! I betcha we get dropped right back where we were where it all started, followers, dm’s, groups will all be there waiting

#FutureProvesPast

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 October, 11:55
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
OMG, I so hope so! That was my family, where I first heard of the Wikileaks and Julian, the arrival of future President Trump coming down the escalator, the awesome small groups of people that chatted together. I just finally found home again on AU in April of this year, but what fun it will be if everything is intact!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 October, 05:48
Content & followers are gone?

One of my accounts is in a read-only mode and that is what I see.

I never did see Entheos complete this, did you?

26 October, 08:19
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
No, but this followed...

2 pics

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
26 October, 05:42
I left before then............. started from scratch several times....... followers aren't important - some of the archived posts would be interesting to look back on.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
26 October, 05:41

26 October, 05:54
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
not 100% sure on that!

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
26 October, 05:35
I betcha you might be right. 😀