Kim Runner @kimrunner
we are the news now...so let us back on :)
11:33 AM - Oct 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Out there Or not @outthereornot
27 October, 11:36
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I do like Twits platform better than TS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Iron Eagle @IronEagle
27 October, 10:24
Standing by under cover. They won't know what hit em.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
27 October, 07:58
kek

Kunal Verma @vkunal308
27 October, 06:23
I think it's POTUS tweet time, I can't be on Twitter again even if my account reinstate or EM changes the algorithm. Q1044
No outside comms
OP Mockingbird, darpa must be completely destroyed

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
27 October, 03:05
tick tock..come on Elon! 🙏🏻

memes matter @NoComment
27 October, 02:27
i was...and then i wasnt again × many

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
27 October, 04:40
In response memes matter to her Publication
new act. lasted all of 5 min today - but some awesome appearances during that short time! Love the sink/sync vibes

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
27 October, 06:19
In response memes matter to her Publication
Got same message...read-only

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
26 October, 10:18
Mine is still suspend but can view it...a few days ago when I went on & it asked me to confirm my mobile number

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
27 October, 03:06
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
The kicker is...we cant delete our suspended accounts..at least I cannot. So I am still counted as a user...value...but I am not. Ready for this to go.🙏🏻

William Filer @TahoeBilly
26 October, 09:15
I'm back on, try logging in.

DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
26 October, 08:12
I have 4 or5 accounts I cant get into anymore

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
26 October, 07:40
bring it, Kim
@kimrunner

keep asking, Lady!

I"m SO READY!!!

Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
26 October, 07:21
😉🌴 Look me up when you get back on Twitter. wilbeparadiseTeriwilbeback
I was wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise back in the day before we all got the boot. I got back on a few months ago but had to change my name and email.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
26 October, 06:57
Try and get back on! They might not catch it anymore! I was able to sneak back in a few months ago.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
26 October, 07:42
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
I've gotten back on...

I want my original user to be removed from 'suspended' status -
we'll see what Elon is able to deliver!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
26 October, 06:54
Ready!!

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
26 October, 06:49
We are the STARS now too! ✨️😉

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
26 October, 06:34

Happy Days @Sun2516
26 October, 09:59
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
🤣Absolutely!!🎯

TRUE NORTH @TRUENORTHSTRONG
26 October, 06:22
❤️🙏Can't wait to have you back on!

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
26 October, 06:22
It's about to get GOOOOODDD!!!
I have been on Twitter for a while now, I cracked the issue I had! I rejoined with a different name and since then seemingly am doing ok. Not many of my old frens followed me though as they don't recognize my name LOL. If I see any of you all, I will follow you.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 October, 06:30
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Sounds great, Flicka.
Good to see you!

George Patton @GeneralPatton2021
26 October, 06:05
you're so Bad Ass.
God bless you ... more.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
26 October, 05:49

The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
26 October, 05:32
Let me in nah
Let me in nah

Elon Musk, Donald Trump let me in nah

Patriot rewrite of Country Grammar by Nelly
(around 3 min mark)

https://youtu.be/Y5qKNlcUw...
Nelly - Country Grammar (Hot...) (Official Music Video) - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Country Grammar (Hot...) performed by Nelly.Listen to the Best Of playlist from Nelly here: https://Stream.lnk.to/N...

TrueView Patriot @TimA
26 October, 05:14
😅 run run run that news

Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
26 October, 05:09
Flood gates of patriots back on vibes

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
26 October, 04:54
Let us back on but also destroy the ‘list’ they have us on. Fookers

TBo ogg donated @tbog
26 October, 04:47
I love vibes ♥️

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 October, 04:51
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
:)

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
26 October, 04:40
I don't want my original name back. I got it during the Odama years. Age of Ignorance.
It was.
😏

Laritha Savage @Laritha
26 October, 04:45
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
You can change your screen name.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
26 October, 04:42
Q: Do you revive an old suspended twitter account or start fresh.

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Hot 🔥 and Fresh ...

TWINTT ... @TWINTT
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Revive💯 thats what ive been waiting for...could have set up another account but F that...i want my original reinstated

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 October, 04:36
I hope you told him to add a fooked button VK!

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
26 October, 04:39
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
fooken edit*

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
26 October, 04:26
Girlllllll🔥

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
26 October, 01:24
Restore my old following ELON. Buggers erased all my stuff!

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
26 October, 01:11
11:33 > 11:6 > 17

11:6 > 26-Z

26 < > 92 > 911

911 > 9:2 > 11 War

./sync with new APL 9.416 > 9.11

Let’s Get Ready to Ruuuuuumble

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
26 October, 04:38
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
you plan this one??? 😜🍿