Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The 2nd Amendment and right to bear arms strikes me as having dual purpose. The obvious one is a lethal weapon behind every blade of grass, making enemies foreign and domestic unwilling or unable to engage in a ground war against the general population. But the less obvious one is psychological and spiritual.

It acknowledges that you have enemies who like to usurp legitimate power; you are a responsible adult to take hold of lethal counter-power and use it righteously; and you are responsible for the defence of your own freedom. The right to bear arms is also an obligation to use them against tyranny when all other means fail.

Those men (and I choose my words carefully) who shun this responsibility are leaving the women and children and elderly and disabled and weak to be predated upon by the wicked. We keep the peace by being ready to respond to such threats, but that requires vigilance, discernment, and courage.

We have become lazy, foolish, and cowardly β€” now it's ugly.
11:59 AM - Oct 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Phoenix Rizing @PhoenixRizing
06 November, 10:20
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The future of humanity depends on all us waking up and truly understanding what has happened during the last few thousand years. We all will need to learn the real β€œhis story” and make sure we are all accountable for our own actions, and keep our governments accountable to the citizens they (supposedly) represent. We have indeed become lazy, foolish, and cowardly.
We are finally adjusting the sails on this ship. Thank Q πŸ™πŸ»
(and MG for being an extraordinary voice of reason)❀️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 November, 10:15
You understand America better than many Americans do. o7

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
27 October, 12:06
The Few stand at Ready to engage on behalf of the Many.

De Oppresso Liber!

βš”βš–πŸ™

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
26 October, 02:54
We have been lazy and foolish, but don’t underestimate the pride and courage of the American people. We have Warriors in every state and when the time is right and the call is made, US WARRIORS WILL DEFEND OUR COUNTRY. Make no doubt about it.
WE WILL RISE AND TAKE BACK WHAT WAS GOD GIVEN. I KNOW THAT WHEN THE TIME COMES,
I WILL BE ON THE FRONT LINE!!!!

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
27 October, 07:52
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
Brilliantly said!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 October, 02:27
βœ…

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
26 October, 01:31
I feel I have developed those attributes of vigilance, discernment and courage but not before being blindly lazy, foolish and yes maybe even cowardly. Boy have I have awakened and know that we must exercise the former you mentioned and never ever allow ourselves the latter again. Our future selves, children and grandchildren are relying on us to put our big boy pants on and keep them on.

Night Shift @kekerista
26 October, 01:26
What happens when we have a mountain of evidence That our justice system is working with foreign agents to overthrow our Govt? Same with congress? Same with the FDA, CDC, USDA, the FBI, NASA, some Military, Current and Former Presidents and THEIR cabinet, our education system, Scientists and Fortune 500 companies?
What happens then?

Laritha Savage @Laritha
26 October, 04:39
In response Night Shift to her Publication
Martial law and military government and court until a legitimate new one can be established.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
26 October, 01:27
Thankfully we have a sheriff who sees it as you do. He ain't kidding, except for number of cemeteries, that was tongue in cheek. there are quite a few in this country town though.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
26 October, 01:24
⚫

Amein

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
26 October, 01:10

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
26 October, 12:43
Not in upstate Ny. Even girls and kids hunt. ;)

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
26 October, 01:12
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Same in Michigan. I don’t hunt but my dad always offered to take us.

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
26 October, 12:43
Too much reliance and trust in government and other entities such as education. Thats where the lazy part comes in. Being on auto pilot. It was self induced with alot of outside help tho. The anti gun propaganda alone from the government, media, and social groups are just as much to blame. Decades in the making. Then throw in all the other diversions. losing control of your kids because mom and dad both work, and so on. The foolishness comes from the people who thought this would/could never happen. Many of whom are cowards. I pray we are truly at the precipice and that most of those people change their beliefs. I’m old school and ive had enough.

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
26 October, 12:14
locked and loaded

Rebecca Schoewe @Jenny1294
26 October, 12:13
I completely agree. There are way too few left that don't fit your description.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
26 October, 12:06
Some Have!

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
26 October, 12:06
I agree Martin but I would change that last part to: we have been programmed to be....