Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 October, 11:59
The 2nd Amendment and right to bear arms strikes me as having dual purpose. The obvious one is a lethal weapon behind every blade of grass, making enemies foreign and domestic unwilling or unable to engage in a ground war against the general population. But the less obvious one is psychological and spiritual.

It acknowledges that you have enemies who like to usurp legitimate power; you are a responsible adult to take hold of lethal counter-power and use it righteously; and you are responsible for the defence of your own freedom. The right to bear arms is also an obligation to use them against tyranny when all other means fail.

Those men (and I choose my words carefully) who shun this responsibility are leaving the women and children and elderly and disabled and weak to be predated upon by the wicked. We keep the peace by being ready to respond to such threats, but that requires vigilance, discernment, and courage.

We have become lazy, foolish, and cowardly — now it's ugly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from mars 1776, click on at the bottom under it