Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The military supplies provocation by its nature and design — blow stuff up and kill people. There is also a requirement for containment of the consequences. Anons are that structure — assembled with the help of the military, but performing an essential mission task that the military itself cannot perform.

"The calm before, during, and after the storm" is not some empty motivational phrase, but intrinsic to a strategy that minimises civilian casualties during the transition. We save the world through an absence of suicides, breakdowns, riots, uprisings, and uncivil war. Only civilians can keep wars sub-civil, it seems.

I met with a junior family member yesterday. It really strikes me how much we will be needed in the coming days when those "rudely awakening" realise those they trusted were criminals or fools, and those they mocked were just honest and perseverant.

The reward isn't vindication about the war, but a peaceful purpose in its resolution.
09:05 AM - Oct 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
17 January, 11:16
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
'Let us then follow those things which concern peace, and wherewith one may edify [enlighten] another'. -Romans 14:19 [GNV]
✨🕊✨
https://www.biblegateway.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
26 October, 03:36

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
26 October, 02:17
You reminded me of 521.

We are FIGHTING for LIFE.
We are FIGHTING for GOOD.
We are at WAR [@].
NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN.
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.
PATRIOTS.
PATRIOTS DAY.
HAVE FAITH.
YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.
YOU ARE BEING PROVIDED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL TO EVER BE DROPPED PUBLICLY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
USE IT - PROTECT AND COMFORT THOSE AROUND YOU.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
Q

Kath 144 @Kath144
26 October, 12:32
In the coming days, weeks, months and probably years we will need to hold the line with love and compassion.

Keyser Soze @KeyserSoze
26 October, 11:47

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 October, 09:43
So true Martin! We send out ripples, each of us, wherever we find ourselves. I´m taking a second language class with 8 adult students (Turkish, Russian, British, Israeli, Greek, Russian/Ukrainian/Syrian, French, Spanish) this morning the discussion came to covid jabs.
I waited until all had told their own stories and points of view, teacher was pro vaccine, dangers of covid etc and that became the general agreement, all other students had had 3-4 jabs for various reasons. Then I told them I had taken no jabs nor PCR tests, shared early doubts on the narrative, questions and distrust of pharma with facts (shared)...data on jab injuries and deaths...
Then it got interesting... 4 out of 8 (50%) of the others added that they had regretted their decision, felt coerced, only 1 was staunchly defensive (family members in pharma/medicine) and claimed my claims were disinfo :) others joined in for 30 min with their own questions, doubts, concerns. Everything had shifted!

TrueView Patriot @TimA
26 October, 09:41
marty writes because he likes to read himself talk 🤣 go serve for change

Julie Casey @Trump2023
26 October, 09:23
thank you Martin for your post what I love the most is the truth that in the coming days we will truly all be needing each other. Some think they are better than others but we will still be here for them when they need to reach out.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
26 October, 09:20
As One who has counseled several with fragile (also big pharma medicated) emotional states during this Covid nightmare, I completely agree with you.

I've been told, "I literally could not have gone through this without you."

The sleepers will most definitely be seeking emotional fallout shelters as we move through this demolition.

🙏

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
26 October, 09:13
as usual very well said!

TrueView Patriot @TimA
26 October, 09:12
this guy is a book nerd who never served a day for his country ....tell em marty how much you truly know & dont

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
26 October, 09:24
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
Martin said the military is doing their part and we have a part in this too. You should seriously consider how your comment reflects on who you are.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 October, 09:24
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
Not sure the rudely awakened will care if the person reassiring them when their world is falling around them, has served or not.

My husband served for 24 years... I was with him for 22 of those years.

Military service does not equip you to be a good person any more than not being in the millitary does.

There are a lot of shitheads in the military....

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
26 October, 09:11
exactly 🙏🏽❤️👊🏾

Ange Love @LoveM
26 October, 09:08
🙏🕊️❤️😇