Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 October, 09:05
The military supplies provocation by its nature and design — blow stuff up and kill people. There is also a requirement for containment of the consequences. Anons are that structure — assembled with the help of the military, but performing an essential mission task that the military itself cannot perform.

"The calm before, during, and after the storm" is not some empty motivational phrase, but intrinsic to a strategy that minimises civilian casualties during the transition. We save the world through an absence of suicides, breakdowns, riots, uprisings, and uncivil war. Only civilians can keep wars sub-civil, it seems.

I met with a junior family member yesterday. It really strikes me how much we will be needed in the coming days when those "rudely awakening" realise those they trusted were criminals or fools, and those they mocked were just honest and perseverant.

The reward isn't vindication about the war, but a peaceful purpose in its resolution.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TrueView Patriot @TimA
this guy is a book nerd who never served a day for his country ....tell em marty how much you truly know & dont
09:12 AM - Oct 26, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TimA in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 October, 09:24
In response TrueView Patriot to his Publication
Not sure the rudely awakened will care if the person reassiring them when their world is falling around them, has served or not.

My husband served for 24 years... I was with him for 22 of those years.

Military service does not equip you to be a good person any more than not being in the millitary does.

There are a lot of shitheads in the military....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
26 October, 09:24
Martin said the military is doing their part and we have a part in this too. You should seriously consider how your comment reflects on who you are.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
26 October, 09:15
I am a 68 year old woman, never served in the military - but like Martin, I and many other anon's are doing their best to help in this cause - we can use any and all help. I for one, appreciate Martins' insights