Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Think logically.

Puppets are good.

Puppets are so used to be being manipulated by their masters, they can easily be manipulated by Q team and the military as well.

The war is mind warfare.

No puppets = no plan.
04:52 AM - Oct 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 October, 03:43
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Clone puppets or human ones?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
26 October, 03:46
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
yes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 October, 02:08
Enter Bydone 😂

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 October, 02:08
Enter Bydone 😂

Bee Bee @BxAx17
26 October, 10:33
When I saw new UK prime minister thats exactly what I thought...
Who's puppet is this?

Its all about the puppeteer

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
26 October, 09:57

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
26 October, 09:17
Taken far enough out all are simply puppets enacting Gods' Plan, this one waits at the store for an extra minute pinballing the next, or this one sleeps a bit late then cuts off another causing a missed exit extending the trip pinballing, another has there order wrong at DD and has to wait for another then pinball . . Love to You Doq 🙏❤️

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
26 October, 06:03
so Qteam /mil are the puppets new handlers?
misinfo is necessary type deal... ? to wake people up?
so the war is a war on the matrix mind/mindset not the individual per se' ...?!
*matrix mind = the systems current perceived indoctrination/belief system... (IDK if there is a definition for it but this is my idea of it.)
something like that Doq?
conclusion need puppets to expose... make obvious and destroy the matrix mindset that is at war with the individual free thinker mind?
🍿

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
26 October, 05:23
Doq,
this is the longest movie or ride ever. Be well and GOD BLESS !!!!
I'm still all in , holding the line and I took my oath.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 October, 05:07
; )

Mareez Newqd @NewQd
26 October, 05:06
Still trusting the plan....requires faith at times...

suZy Connolly @suZq14
26 October, 05:06
its been hard to fathom who is good but acting bad, and who is bad but acting good, who is controlled opposition and (good or bad) who is under white hats control, like the clone Pence, i always felt he was a bad actor but under white hat control, bad decisions need to made in order for the good to come to light. love and prayers Anons

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
26 October, 05:03
aka....we have it all

Grant Wilson @GrantWilson_TGA
26 October, 04:59
How does the USA, China and Russia all get along?
- They remove the common enemy.
How do they do it?
- They get the bad Actors to reveal themselves for the World to see.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/...
view less