SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
24 October, 04:54
Shut the front door!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
24 October, 04:57
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
VK's timestamp was 12:30... 123!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
24 October, 07:24
its unbelievable isnt it 😂

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
right now yes haha.
I keep checking to see if VK's posted.
I saw @hyssop_cedar post this earlier...
https://anonup.com/thread/...
so I went and searched for the VK post, shared it, had a look at the numbers and..(no idea if its a '.' )
07:35 PM - Oct 24, 2022
In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SMaRkuS in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 October, 10:00
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @vincentkennedy
17 minutes ago
Just lining up some Personal things. Will be offline tomorrow.

Keep vibes high!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
25 October, 02:33
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 October, 09:14
Amazing seems an understatement. It’s why I continually try to connect the dots. It’s not about predicting anything, it’s about finding these awe-inspiring things that make this whole movement mind-blowing to say the least.

Nothing is random and everything is connected are not just catch phrases. History books will be written and classes will studied about it all! And we have front row seats.

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
25 October, 04:38
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication